AM portion was apparently too easy...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too easy or everyone just over studied?
lol. Only the results will tell.

I think I studied for a very long time and worked loads of variety of problems and much harder ones as well. But I also didn't bother with some 3-4 topics which luckily, other than one, didn't show up.  So I wouldn't say "over"-studied. 

dude I am 10 yrs out this coming october and I STILL have nightmares about that test.  
First weekend not having to study or plan for an exam (8-hr, CA Seismic, CA Survey). I went to bed at 1am on Saturday. Woke up at 3:30am freaking out about needing to study and find my CE-147 binder. Didn't go back to sleep until 11pm Saturday night. I hope that's the last of it.  That was not fun.  :angry:

dude I am 10 yrs out this coming october and I STILL have nightmares about that test.  
really...

I m class of 2013...but I am both. I addicted to the pressure and studying and test same time I am afraid of it...You can say I missed it a lot! LOL

rothers coworker who lives just outside Clemson near the NCEES headquarters that the preliminary results indicate that the AM portion was too easy.  Since the scores appear to be skewed, the cut scores are likely to be in the mid 60's.
That is what I am indifferent about... I am not sure if it was just a lot of studying or if it was simple. I guess we all will not know until the results come out.

My daughter just took the PSAT and got her results back.  According to the scoring sheet, they get 160 points for just filling out their name correctly.

I thought the morning was pretty easy as well... hope they didn't bump the cut score because of it. But even if they did I felt the afternoon for the transportation PE was pretty simple as well!

the apparent easy questions are the most tricky ones. Don't be surprised if you end up getting those wrong. I did notice a nice pattern on my scantron sheet this time around so i had that going for me, which was nice....
Passed!. When in doubt, follow the pattern  :thankyou:

5881861191_90de8b5bc9.jpg

Back