A simple poll to see how out of touch I have been ...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you know what they are without Googling it??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Okay, it looks like Ms. Applebottoms will grace me with a third date on Friday. :woot: She promised to wear her Applebottom jeans for me. :)

so.. JR was apple pie on the menu?
Well .. it seems I perked Ms. Applebottom's interest when I shared my iPod selection. She seemed to like the song .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQgXHKdwGe8 (Warning: Explicit Lyrics - Clean Video)

JR: Do your hands fit in the pocket?
I suspect I will find it a little easier to check the functionality of the pockets. :)

JR

Well I thougth I knew what they were, obviusy not. So my yes vote should have been a no! I'm still extremely young too, or so I thought. This has made me think otherwise.

So now that I have had date 3 ..... back to the questions ...

so.. JR was apple pie on the menu?
Apple pie is definitely on the menu. :)

Interestingly, apple-cinnamon tart appears to be on the menu as well. :eyebrows:

JR: Do your hands fit in the pocket?
I can verify that the pockets ARE functional and I was able to slide my hand into the pocket. :)

Well, JR, at least you got invited to stare at her ass. That's gotta count for something.
Well .. this time I got to stare at a little more and realized that she has a tattoo underneath those applebottoms. :woot:

JR

hey bro!

you know I really don't get out as much as I would like.

but my testee sense was tingling that something was up with my man JR, so I had to come sniff around.

Back