A simple poll to see how out of touch I have been ...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you know what they are without Googling it??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's a band aid, fool - you betta recognize.

Like nelly, I only rock da band-aid when I gets scraped after some straight-up ballin' - I gots mad skills. Last week I f#%ked around and got a triple-double.

I've also had to wear a band-aid after gettin freaky wit da brand new IBC 2003 and ended up wit a paper cut.

Last week I f#%ked around and got a triple-double
After finding out our 3rd kid is going to be a girl (I have two right now)... I've been saying that I'm working on my Triple Double!!!

3 girls =

Marriage + Wedding

Marriage + Wedding

Marriage + Wedding

After finding out our 3rd kid is going to be a girl (I have two right now)... I've been saying that I'm working on my Triple Double!!!
3 girls =

Marriage college + Wedding

I'll bet that's what you meant.

Oh and don't forget braces!!!

I've also had to wear a band-aid after gettin freaky wit da brand new IBC 2003 and ended up wit a paper cut.
'Brand new' 2003 IBC? You old skool, fool. Let me give you straight up 4-1-1. The 2006 IBC has got it all over that duece double ought trixie you got going there, homes.

That's how I roll.

'Brand new' 2003 IBC? You old skool, fool. Let me give you straight up 4-1-1. The 2006 IBC has got it all over that duece double ought trixie you got going there, homes.
That's how I roll.
Worley, pleaze! 2006 been played out since I downloaded the .pdf interim review back in 05! They just givin mo props to ASCE-7, and that's it!

And since when is it bad to be old skool? Damn right I'm old school! I'm OE.

K I still don't get it. Jeans for girls with butts that look like apples is what I'm getting, am I close? And then to reiterate the already clearly obvious, they stick apples on your cheeks so your butt looks even more round? What numbnut decided this was a good idea?

Edit: oh Nelly is said numbnut. Explains the big butt part.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, JR, at least you got invited to stare at her ass. That's gotta count for something.

And I had no freaking clue what applebottoms were.

It's a band aid, fool - you betta recognize.
Like nelly, I only rock da band-aid when I gets scraped after some straight-up ballin' - I gots mad skills. Last week I f#%ked around and got a triple-double.

:Locolaugh:

I knew (know) what an apple bottom is, and its close cousin the onion booty - didn't realize there were actual apple bottom jeans, just figured they were a style that accentuated all dat badonkadonk - thanx Nelly, signed a fan of those lovely lady lumps (& of Fergie)!

Props 2 U JR!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, JR, at least you got invited to stare at her ass. That's gotta count for something.
That's true. Actually, the post-dinner, out-for-drinks conversation went quite well. :eyebrows: That's why I am just a tad crestfallen at the lukewarm reception. :sniff:

I knew (know) what an apple bottom is, and its close cousin the onion booty - didn't realize there were actual apple bottom jeans, just figured they were a style that accentuated all dat badonkadonk - thanx Nelly, signed a fan of those lovely lady lumps (& of Fergie)!
Props 2 U JR!
:woot:

We'll see if I slide in for another date. :)

JR

And I had no freaking clue what applebottoms were.
Bought her a drink, stared at the goods... and went home less $10.

I still don't get the applebottom thing, boots with the fur, adidas with the strap, etc.

My wife and I are planning to put placecards out the next time we have all of the family over (her parents, my mom, both of her aunts, her grandfather, us, and the 3 kids)... we are going to do the names of the cards a few different ways depending on what we eat... we have considered rap names, mafia names, and pirate names depending on the meal (BBQ, Italian, or Mexican/Cuban) just for fun!

My wife's 60 year old aunt can be 'Funkmaster N'. (Her aunt doesn't like that I call my son Charlie, C-Dawg).

My wife teaches at am elementary school and applebottom jeans were the big fad this year.

Go figure.

My wife's 60 year old aunt can be 'Funkmaster N'. (Her aunt doesn't like that I call my son Charlie, C-Dawg).
FWIW - I think that name totally rocks! :th_rockon: You can tell Funkmaster N and Mrs. BR that I said so too! :bananalama:

On a separate note ...

Ms. Applebottom is texting me at 12:45 AM. WTF is it with women??!!!! :brickwall:

I feel like saying ... please check which box applies: 1. Like Me, 2. Don't Like Me. :deadhorse: Or perhaps I could just get to the point and ask her what she is wearing ... geez! :wacko:

I wonder if I should tell her I have the phone set to vibrate ...
4.gif

:Locolaugh: :Locolaugh:

JR

Last edited:
Back