A redneck road trip west....

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^After the St. Louis Arch, all the corn and bean fields pretty much look alike.

^After the St. Louis Arch, all the corn and bean fields pretty much look alike.
other than some corn is taller than a man and already turning brown and others are barely waist height...due to the crazy weather this spring that spaced the plantings

Secrets I got lucky and made it straight through on 64 to 70 Kansas City here I come

edebu3y8.jpg

Didn't know today was travel day, RG. Safe travel. You're in my prayers.

BTW, the corn you are seeing is likely feed corn. Not good to eat from the cob.

Feed corn is fine when it's prepared properly. Boil it in sugar water if the ears are fully developed, or enjoy them raw when they are still considered baby corn with short tassels... Used to eat it this way all the time back on the farm. Nothing like fresh corn from the back yard!

Staying for the night in Booneville, no room at the inns in Columbia. No feed corn either....

Skipped dinner.. Gonna go uncle Hershel's breakfast in the am, with extra biscuits,, wonder if you can get grits?

Gonna try and get up early and finish this 700 miles tomorrow... Been listening to some Tom Clancy..makes the time go fast!

Also paying the price for not being a planner, smoking room... Head is ready to explode... All theyb

had left....

We have buildings that haven't been occupied by AT&T in years that we still call the AT&T building.

I'm enjoying traveling with RG. It's like being in a movie.

zoe-saldana-crossroads.jpg

Yeah, just like Thelma and Louise!

Back