A redneck road trip west....

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
try to piss off some truckers by passing them & then slowing down :D

j/k Safe travels!

Safe drive RG. I recognize the Tennessee River pic from my days living in Chattanooga and driving my son to Nashville and Alabama for swim meets.

Take one after you climb the steep hill. I think the name is Eagle Point or something like that.

no texting while driving!!! especially in IL is it against the law now and with an out of state plate you are a prime target!!!

Let me know if they are finished with the construction on exit 152. That exit is a roadwreck design. :D

Exit 152 a looks like it is completed

I do use Siri on the road but I am mainly posting pictures when I stop to P which is often because I like coffee and money

abaqezah.jpg

Here you go DK!

Since my wife's car does not have a auxiliary jack and I didn't buy an FM transmitter I'm listening to all my old CDs on this trip but its like Listening to all of your old friends

Since my wife's car does not have a auxiliary jack and I didn't buy an FM transmitter I'm listening to all my old CDs on this trip but its like Listening to all of your old friends
There's always the radio.

West Down and Bound.......

A road trip would have been fun when I moved long distance, but driving from the Northeast through the Great Lakes region through the Upper Midwest and into North Dakota in the winter is not always a sure bet.

Hope it's smooth sailing RG!

And if you ever feel homesick, it's a short flight here. You'll find plenty of rednecks here, just 70 degrees colder than you're used to.

Back