A redneck road trip west....

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you take him to the Colorado Rail museum in Golden? That place is like heaven for my son. His second word ever was "train!" when we pulled up to that on his first trip to Colorado. (that's a big memory for us, given that he didn't say a word until he was about 3).

no but that's good to know for the next time they come here and need something to do!

We are slowly but surely being assimilated into the culture
91ed3a5869f33c75722885f6422ba051.jpg

Why, does everybody have a dented rear driver quarter in CO?

That happened due to Dex going to the wrong restaurant for lunch forcing me to exceed the speed limits driving to the one he was at wherein I came over a hill to stopped traffic, slammed on the brakes merging at an extremely unsafe speed to the shoulder where a concrete support for an overhead sign came into contact with my vehicle resulting in damage..I have sent repeated requests to the owner of the overhead interstate sign support for the repair of my vehicle and have not heard back from them...

Frank says it looks to him that CDOT failed to provide the proper clear zone? (Or some ****)......

Back