A redneck road trip west....

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wide open spaces...Lots of roads in Texas are at 80 mph...the one below is just outside the ATX though. They're trying to increase traffic on a toll road through no where...

1374513132000-XXX-12182012-HWY130-469-1307221314_4_3.jpg

DAMNIT, RG! If you're taking pictures of windmills, you pose the PRIUS is the picture.

We have so much to teach you before Colorado knows you're not from about these parts.

Wide open spaces...Lots of roads in Texas are at 80 mph...the one below is just outside the ATX though. They're trying to increase traffic on a toll road through no where...

1374513132000-XXX-12182012-HWY130-469-1307221314_4_3.jpg

They're doing it wrong. They should lower the the speed limit to 55 or so, then ticket the hell out of the drivers when the on and off times on their EZ-pass extrapolate out to an average speed of 78.

Yeah I see a pretty big storm to myself but it looks like it's a ways away it's been raining for last hour and a half on I 70

I have been given notice that Colorado will take Southerners to help balance out the people from California.

I just crossed elevation 3000 feet also

I have been given notice that Colorado will take Southerners to help balance out the people from California.

Make sure you talk with an extra thick Southern drawl to compensate for the smug, whiney Californians.

Make sure you talk with an extra thick Southern drawl to compensate for the smug, whiney Californians.
But be careful with saying y'all, or you may be confused with a Texan which is just as bad...

Latest posts

Back