5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer the trough with a drip system. They work so well at the stadiums.

*pondering how that would work in a unisex bathroom*

:p
I guess the females could put their backs against the wall and hover over the trough. It would essentially be a bidet/urinal. And I hate troughs. As I said earlier, give me a floor drain any day of the week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer the trough with a drip system. They work so well at the stadiums.

*pondering how that would work in a unisex bathroom*

:p
I guess the females could put their backs against the wall and hover over the trough. It would essentially be a bidet/urinal. And I hate troughs. As I said earlier, give me a floor drain any day of the week.
There's always the floor-drain trough. The FL of the trough is about 3 inches below the floor and it just slopes to one end...

To make it unisex, just make the trough a little wider in one spot (kinda like the end of a cul-de-sac) for the ladies. I guess you would also need a trash can on that end to accomodate the ladies' TP

Last edited:
blah. shameless post. my goal is to have 1000 posts before this 5k thread is done.

Last edited:
Apparently MIAF's daughter puked all over herself last night and continued to sleep in it. She informed mommy this morning (thankfully after I left work work) that there was mouth poop all over. Lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back