5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All these damn federal projects require ACAD...only reason we use it...it does do some neat stuff...but the program is clunky and always corrupts files...

All these damn federal projects require ACAD...only reason we use it...it does do some neat stuff...but the program is clunky and always corrupts files...
That's odd...all the federal projects I work on requires Microstation. In fact, that's why I even have a job these days, my Microstation experience.

I agree though, Civil3d is very clunky, and buggy!

I have accomplished way too much today. I'm almost done with the project that I had slated to take this whole week (3 days)...and I did absolutely nothing on it yesterday. Looks like a really slow day tomorrow too.

Even the work I have done in NC for the Navy was ACAD...I have never seen a federal project in Microstation...but I dont know Im not a real big GeoPak fan either.. its just as quirky

Most of the state jobs require Microstation as well. Only the cities and counties like AutoCAD. The private sector really doesn't give a shit.

I'm going to drink a glass of rum, specifically Brinley gold, on the rocks when I get home. Feeling too anxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back