5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I would try to learn Civil 3D while I was doing this thing but after putzing around with it for the better part of 8 hours I guess it's time to abandon it and move on.
You accomplished more doing that than I did in 8 hours at the office yesterday.

I thought I would try to learn Civil 3D while I was doing this thing but after putzing around with it for the better part of 8 hours I guess it's time to abandon it and move on.
You accomplished more doing that than I did in 8 hours at the office yesterday.

Thanks, but I haven't really accomplished anything.

Since I didnt win employ of the year....Im jetting out for an early lunch see yall in a bit

I just got some Wendys. Its been a while since I've had a double cheeseburger meal.

I'm going to the deli today...they are expensive but worth it. They have the best potato salad ever...it has cheese and bacon in it.

I should not have come to the office today. All I can hear is silence. It is not that bad but I already did everything I had for today...and tomorrow. Now... What? Spamming spree? I want to go home.

I want to go home, too, but I have a report to update before I leave. YUK!!

Lance Toastchee again today for me......If we don't get some payin' gigs soon I'll be making that a once a day meal! I'm already thinking about mixing rubbing alchohol and grape juice for something to drink New years eve! lol

I guess you don't want to join me for $1 Margarita Tuesdays??? ($2 pints all the time!)
Ooh, $1 Margarita Tuesdays sound like fun, till I think of Wicked Hangover Wednesdays...

Lance Toastchee again today for me......If we don't get some payin' gigs soon I'll be making that a once a day meal! I'm already thinking about mixing rubbing alchohol and grape juice for something to drink New years eve! lol
Don't pull a Kitty Dukakis! Drink some MadDog 20/20...it would probably taste the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back