5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely!
Actually, I was pretty impressed yesterday - he had created what I thought was a big mess on the floor, but after he got upset at me for trying to move stuff, and after some questioning, I learned that what he had created was a little diorama of a scene from Terminator:Salvation using legos and lego people.

There was the "good terminator" (Marcus) hiding behind a wrecked LEgo truck, and there were multiple dead lego people scattered around, with spears and swords through their abdomen. One had his head missing and a bunch of red lego Indiana Jones snakes coming out of its neck - he said it was "blood". And above the whole scene, on the edge of the coffee table, was the sentry terminator turret-bot.
Is your son John Connor?

Looks like another nice quiet day shaping up here. Next week is gonna hurt.

Looks like another nice quiet day shaping up here. Next week is gonna hurt.
Tell me about it. It just me and the rest of the subs here this week, b/c all the directs are on vacation. But they'll be back next week, and things will ramp up again.

Morning!

Great day to check a set of steel prints. You have to be in a certain mood to check steel packages. Yesterday I was not in the zone so I procrastinated. I'm glad I left it for today. My red pen is going to be worn out!

I have a question.....what's the purpose of this thread? lol

Good morning all.....and for those that want to REALLY feel good about your Christmas holiday, let me share what I did!

Christmas morning, I jumped up, pulled on some gym shorts and a sweat shirt, ran downstairs.....turned on the laptop and spent the next 8 hours getting my last PDH's so I could renew my license for next year....never talked to a soul, and never even got dressed....I'll have to admit, it was a little bit depressing! BUT...I knew it would be that way. New years eve....that's going to be a different story! lol

Great day to check a set of steel prints. You have to be in a certain mood to check steel packages. Yesterday I was not in the zone so I procrastinated. I'm glad I left it for today. My red pen is going to be worn out!
Subtle innuendo abounds!

I was genuinely confused when my alarm went off this morning. It was still dark outside, I was sleeping in a different place than I had been for the last 6 days, and there was a loud noise. I hate the first day of work after a break.

I hate the use it or lose it rule. I think I should at least have the vacation I don't use bought back from me.

It appears that I am going to miss out on the existing homebuyer tax credit because I will have only owned my house for 4 years and 6 months when I close on the new one. The requirement is 5 years. Hooray for arbitrary government rules. I guess I'll just have to continue paying for other people to buy houses while having to pay full price for mine as well.

Actually, I am in moderation. I was just thinking back to a time long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back