5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is the first one that has been running between the holidays. Lots of people on vacation this week.

It appears that I am going to miss out on the existing homebuyer tax credit because I will have only owned my house for 4 years and 6 months when I close on the new one. The requirement is 5 years. Hooray for arbitrary government rules. I guess I'll just have to continue paying for other people to buy houses while having to pay full price for mine as well.

I'm in the same boat. We lived in our house for 4 years, sold a year and a half ago, and have been renting since. We don't want to buy a house with the values still going down. We're exactly the type of people that the government needs to buy houses right now. The step up homebuyer tax credit isn't going to do shit to reduce inventory, because people are going to sell their old house to move up in house.

It's 9 degrees F here this morning. I've had enough of Winter and there's still three months of this crap left to go.

I just bought a tuna fish sandwich out of the cafateria vending machine. Wish me luck.

I just bought a tuna fish sandwich out of the cafateria vending machine. Wish me luck.
I see you yelling at the toilet in the future.

I have managed to accomplish absolutely nothing at work today. More of that is on the radar too. I only have one small project to do this week, and there aren't enough people in the office today for me to pretend to be working.

It is 53 in my office right now... I am about ready to put my carhartt back on... then again, I am leaving for the day in about 20 minutes... FREE PINTS!!!

I'm going to continue eating like I have 2 assholes at the Chinese buffet for lunch today. After that, I need to work on getting rid of the Christmas bulge.

I'm going to continue eating like I have 2 assholes at the Chinese buffet for lunch today. After that, I need to work on getting rid of the Christmas bulge.
I have fallen off of my healthy wagon until next Monday... I did really good leading up to Christmas, but between Christmas Eve and now I have eaten everything in sight. This week is not helping either, so starting Monday, it is back to the gym and back to my healthy salads...

I thought I was done with the constant snacking until a co-worker brought in all of his leftover cookies and candy from Xmas. Dammit.

I need to get the extra pounds off, too. I have a really nice leather jacket that used to fit me perfectly. I would like for it to fit me perfectly again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back