5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
moderation people, moderration - stop typing so f'n loud! (oh thats me)

Luckily I've got 2 weeks to recover.

Wait, make that one week to recover from Christmas and another week to recover from New Year's.

:40oz: :winko: :beerchug:

Wow, woot has a really cool GPS today.
Speaking of GPS, I'm thinking about picking up a Garmin 205 or 1300 for my wife for Christmas. Anyone have any experience with these models?
I have a 205W and it's really nice. We also have a 255W in the family and if I was buying right now it's the one I would probably go for since it actually speaks the street and destination names. There's a certain entertainment value in hearing how the software attempts to pronounce some of the names.

What are you doing posting on EB.com when you're flying with an infant shortly? Shouldn't you be packing?
Mrs. Ble made sure that we were all packed up this weekend. So we have one suitcase for all of our stuff and one suitcase that has presents, diapers, and Mini-ble's clothes. The good thing about spending the holidays south of the equator is that you can pack your clothes early since you don't need winter clothes.

Hey Santiagj I fixed your avatar !!

View attachment 3086
Building on that, i get...

5fkso1.jpg

What are you doing posting on EB.com when you're flying with an infant shortly? Shouldn't you be packing?
Mrs. Ble made sure that we were all packed up this weekend. So we have one suitcase for all of our stuff and one suitcase that has presents, diapers, and Mini-ble's clothes. The good thing about spending the holidays south of the equator is that you can pack your clothes early since you don't need winter clothes.
^That's cool. What time does your plane leave? And I think I recall you saying it was going to be a 20 hour journey?

Last edited by a moderator:
^That's cool. What time does your plane leave? And I think I recall you saying it was going to be a 20 hour journey?
We fly out of Charlotte tonight at 10:30 and get to Lima at 3:30 tomorrow afternoon, so I guess it's about 18 hour trip I guess. We spend about 7 hours in Miami airport though. :smileyballs: :suicide1:

which way is the treadmill turning?

are there any (other) babys on the flight?

:dunno:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Dude, that sucks. When our son was 1-1/2 we flew with him twice (Summer of 07). On the return trip from Columbia, SC to Kansas City it ended up taking us about 12 or 14 hours because of weather delays. I hope your experience is more better.

which way is the treadmill turning?
are there any (other) babys on the flight?
The plane's trying to lose weight since it's in the EB Biggest Loser challenge, so it's running against the treadmill.

And yes, there is going to be at least one baby on the flight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back