5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:plusone: Good morning everyone!

Today's my last day at work for 2.5 weeks!! We get to fly out tonight at 10:30 and we get to Lima tomorrow afternoon at 3:15. We are lucky enough to get to spend the night in Miami's airport!! Oh joy!!

^That's the spirit!! Although, if this is paradise, then what do you call sitting in a hammock, on the beach with a cold drink in your hand??

Morning!

If you plant any kind of cane or bamboo here, it soon takes over the whole yard.
Do not plant bamboo! My great grandparent planted it because they thought it might be a beneficial ornamental (the house where I grew up was used as a cattle farm and ag experimental station by my great grandfather), and then my great grandparent, grandparents, and parents fought it for the next thirty years before finally eradicating it from the yard.

Can you sit in a hammock without turning over? Or at least spilling your drink! :p

I hope you have a good trip ble.

Flyer, I'm glad you got there okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you sit in a hammock without turning over? Or at least spilling your drink! :p
I hope you have a good trip ble.

Flyer, I'm glad you got there okay.
Come to think of it, maybe I should stick with lounge chairs while drinking! :p

Hope you have a great Christmas and New Year's Fluvial!!

Thank you ble. Be sure to take a lot of pictures !

My brother & his wife went to South America a couple of years ago. I found this funny pic:

AR3.jpg

I was looking at the Christmas lights up around here last night, some are incredible.

Morning Chucktown! I'm sure the kids loved seeing the lights. I know I used to love riding around looking at Christmas lights when I was a young buck!

Don't worry Fluvial, there will be many, many pictures taken. The last time we went I think I took around 800 and this time we'll have a newborn with us, so I'm sure there will be many more!!

Don't wake anybody up then Ray!

I've bought a few things from woot, always been satisfied with it. I got a cute Sansa mini mp3 player for a Christmas gift for only $15, for example.

Man, I didn't know it was bring food to work day. I've already eaten more than I need to all day, but what the heck, it's Christmas!

DVINNY: Is this it - :w00t:

And this one too:

:w00t:

Darn you ble !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back