5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still in the upper 30's here tonight. All the snow is turning into a slushy mess. Still made for a much more pleasant walk with the dog.

Still in the upper 30's here tonight. All the snow is turning into a slushy mess. Still made for a much more pleasant walk with the dog.
Talked with my ex-husband last night. He lives in North MS. I asked him what the coldest it had gotten up there was, and he said 7, or maybe 10. I said, that cold, who could tell the difference? He said listen, there is a lot of difference between 7 and 25 for example. He said "me and the boys decided that was our limit, we wasn't going back to work until it got to 25".

I thought that was funny.

Talked with my ex-husband last night. He lives in North MS. I asked him what the coldest it had gotten up there was, and he said 7, or maybe 10. I said, that cold, who could tell the difference? He said listen, there is a lot of difference between 7 and 25 for example. He said "me and the boys decided that was our limit, we wasn't going back to work until it got to 25".
I thought that was funny.
Have a good relationship with your ex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back