5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, I just found out that One a Day Men's Health makes you puke!
That, or you're pregnant.
I'll look for a cement post in the 'Expecting' thread.
I got fixed.

snipped.

cut.
neutered.
Not the same thing. You need to talk to a urologist.

^then you can point it at anyone, they won't care.
It still has a firing pin man. It just shoots blanks.

forget that, tell the wife to get snipped. It's just no fun unless you're playing with live ammo

Yeah they are sweet. I have a ramset gun but its only one shot at a time. Ive seen a version of the gun where it has a revolving mechanism and holds 8 rounds.

Nah, 22 caliber just enters the skull and bounces around a bit. I don't think I've heard of a 22 creating an exit wound for a head shot.

Not sure how that translates to a 16d nail though...

I think the nail will go in but not out the other side if you don't have a washer on the end. It will bounce around and make some nice pimento loaf in there. I think it will sit flush with the skull if you use a nail with a washer in the end.

Plus you can always vary the charge if you want to be precise in killing yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
The single-shot 22cal nail gun I used made it pretty difficult to shoot oneself in the head.

EDIT: 1000th post!!!! :p10940623: :beerchug: :woot: :bananalama: :multiplespotting: :th_rockon: :w00t:

:spammers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back