5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa!

An earthquake estimated at magnitude 7.0 hit Haiti's capital, Port-au-Prince, on Tuesday evening, razing countless slum dwellings and leveling the presidential palace and the UN headquarters. Thousands of people are believed to have been left homeless, and hundreds are feared dead.

The gun I have has a trigger fire feature. You have to push it in to disengage the safety but I think you can successfully shoot yourself in the head.

I am not a fan of the guns that have to be hit with a hammer because I like having one hand free.

yeah flu,

it was all over the news this morning. some pretty nasty damage. prayers go out to all and hopes that loved ones are found and safe.

Whoa!

An earthquake estimated at magnitude 7.0 hit Haiti's capital, Port-au-Prince, on Tuesday evening, razing countless slum dwellings and leveling the presidential palace and the UN headquarters. Thousands of people are believed to have been left homeless, and hundreds are feared dead.
That happened yesterday. Where were you?

we should change to rules to see who has more BoP's. wil is making this no fun...

The gun I have has a trigger fire feature. You have to push it in to disengage the safety but I think you can successfully shoot yourself in the head.
I am not a fan of the guns that have to be hit with a hammer because I like having one hand free.
Are we still talking about vasectomies? I don't think hitting anything with a hammer would be a good idea.

I could modify my 30/30 lever action gun to fire nails. I may be able to get them to go clean through the concrete slab.

Oh I thought we were still on the "Can you kill yourself using a concrete nail gun" topic.

I'm pretty sure a concrete nail gun could make procreating difficult if used right...

And no snatching my fritter! Yeesh...I leave one harmless comment...

snatching of fritters?

I may not be a smart man... but I know what an inuendo is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back