2019 Novel Coronavirus

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
STRONGER THAN EVER. I mean, it’s amazing. My phone runs so fast now. Almost like something is boosting it somehow. If only I could figure out why it’s suddenly working so well after this shot. 
The proteins created by the mRNA message must boost cell phone signals. 

We live in an older part of Tampa and most of my neighbors are 70. They all claim to be on the “list”?

As in they claim to be listed by name on a vaccine list. Is there an actual list or have they just gone crazy?

Totally depends on your state and local government. CDC provided guidelines for vaccination priorities, but those can and have been modified locally everywhere.

Where I am, they started with people 75 and over after they finished HCWs and first responders/front line public health people. For the first several days the 75 year olds were supposed to register ahead of time and get on a "list", but then they opened it up for more of a free for all because they weren't giving the vaccines out fast enough.  I predict that everywhere in the US will see the published priority lists and plans change a LOT over the next couple of months as the backlog builds.

Man threatened Maplewood gym manager with gun over members not wearing masks, charges say

Michael Marland Florhaug went to the fitness center to personally monitor if members were following the state’s mask mandate, the criminal complaint said. Florhaug is not a member of the gym. Under Gov. Tim Walz’s executive order, fitness centers were able to reopen on Dec. 19 at 25 percent capacity and members were required to wear masks.

https://www.duluthnewstribune.com/news/crime-and-courts/6827219-Man-threatened-Maplewood-gym-manager-with-gun-over-members-not-wearing-masks-charges-say

Day 3 Post-Vaccine Shot #1

Still have not grown a tail.  Did take off from work yesterday, but not sure if due to crappy sleep schedule I maintained while on leave, working out super hard on Monday and Tuesday (when I got my vaccine shot), or due to actual vaccine.

Will keep monitoring.  Cell phone signal has been amazing.

Day 3 Post-Vaccine Shot #1

Still have not grown a tail.  Did take off from work yesterday, but not sure if due to crappy sleep schedule I maintained while on leave, working out super hard on Monday and Tuesday (when I got my vaccine shot), or due to actual vaccine.

Will keep monitoring.  Cell phone signal has been amazing.
Any signs of glowing in the dark? Perhaps superhuman strength especially when angry?

I get my 2nd dose in 3 days. Several of my colleagues who gave already gotten the 2nd dose had much more pronounced symptoms that with the first. Fevers, headaches, chills, body aches, nausea. Supposed to be a good sign that the vaccine is very effective, but I'm not really looking forward to that now... and clearing my schedule the following day in case it wipes me out.

I get my 2nd dose in 3 days. Several of my colleagues who gave already gotten the 2nd dose had much more pronounced symptoms that with the first. Fevers, headaches, chills, body aches, nausea. Supposed to be a good sign that the vaccine is very effective, but I'm not really looking forward to that now... and clearing my schedule the following day in case it wipes me out.
This is what I've heard as well.  We received guidance that the second dose will most likely have more pronounced affects and that we're allowed to have two days off following the second dose, if we don't feel well/go home the day of the shot.  I super hope I don't have pronounced symptoms since I actually have a ton of **** to get done and being out for a day destroys everything.

Back