2019 Novel Coronavirus

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dug out an old AM/FM radio thinking that hearing some normal radio music with some talking mixed in would help add some normalcy to working in the basement - but all they talk about on break is corona!  and most all the commercials are corona related :(

image.png

Data for Indiana pulled from the numbers reported on IN.gov.

1fbdeb6a1d9d13383fd7462f3850d761.jpg

Agree no hurricanes -
April is going to be flying spiders
May - zombie elephants
June - the moon disappears
July - Rocky Mountains begin to withdraw back into the earth
August - aliens

walking around the hood last night, some lady literally started screaming out her window that my wife and I should be "6 FT APART" " 6 FT APART" - jesus I think people are already going loco - cant you tell that people live together and there is no need to walk 6 ft apart?

glad I ordered them extra magazines, its almost go time!

ugh...looks like they are going to be switch mr snick to shift work for next couple months to reduce the number of people in the lab at any given time.  Blah....that means my sleep schedule is going to be messed up too.  

A minor league hockey team is selling shirts that say "Puck the Virus" to help its employees

https://nhl.nbcsports.com/2020/03/17/ahls-utica-comets-hope-puck-the-virus-shirts-raise-money-for-staff/

Just remember to buy the essentials when you go to the store (took this shot of someone's cart last night):

View attachment 16770
This person was ahead of the curve with hoarding.  The company that makes 1 out of every 5 hasn't produced any in the last week due to lockdowns in Malaysia.

Here's the article headline and link if you're interested:

"Condom shortage looms after coronavirus lockdown shuts world's top producer"

https://news.trust.org/item/20200327110340-jfjpz

Back