2019 Novel Coronavirus

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just asked my son (16 yo) if he was interested in signing up for a new AP Laundry class that's available. 

Response: Wait, is that a thing?

Later response: I did some research and 0% of colleges accept that credit. So no.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just asked my son (16 yo) if he was interested in signing up for a new AP Laundry class that's available. 

Response: Wait, is that a thing?

Later response: I did some research and 0% of colleges accept that credit. So no.
I've met quite a few people over the years who could have afforded an AP Laundry class, or AP Basic Cleaning and Essentials class :ppppp

My company has sent out an email telling us that all open paper plates/cups & plastic utensils need to be tossed out.

Still haven't mandated WFH. So if you are in certain offices, you'll now be SOL for a fork for lunch.

c5d4dd7f448a59640322d97a2a47cd37.jpg

We had squirrel when I was I was in the boy scouts many years ago.  Tasted like chicken with shotgun pellets added as seasoning.
Thats why I always use a .22 - more sporting also!

Its sort of like a greasy leg quarter - defin needs gravy though!

My company has sent out an email telling us that all open paper plates/cups & plastic utensils need to be tossed out.

Still haven't mandated WFH. So if you are in certain offices, you'll now be SOL for a fork for lunch.
Why not just wash the plastic forks before use?

I get the actual paper products, but plastic can be washed.

West Virginia is the only remaining state with no confirmed cases.

Why not just wash the plastic forks before use?

I get the actual paper products, but plastic can be washed.
*shrugs* i know one of our offices hasn't historically kept sponges & dish soap at the breakroom sinks

Back