WI PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mailman found an open leter in in his truck today. It was my results.................I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :multiplespotting:

3rd time was the charm :multiplespotting: :bananadoggywow: :bananapowerslide: :party-smiley-048:
Congratulations! Long time in coming. How long was that thing in the truck?

Mailman found an open leter in in his truck today. It was my results.................I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :multiplespotting:

3rd time was the charm :multiplespotting: :bananadoggywow: :bananapowerslide: :party-smiley-048:

Gotta love the USPS.

Gotta love the USPS.
Don't know, there was no postmark on the envelope, just a bar code.

I mailed my addendum form on 12/26. Haven't seen anything in return. I emailed Renee at DRL and she said that it would take 2-3 weeks to process the application. I don't understand why WI is so slow...budget issues or are they just not familiar with technology. They do not post results on the website or email them. My colleagues who passed the exam in Illinois had their license mailed to them before NYE. Anyways, at least we are not California.

Do let us know if anyone sees any updates about their license. I have to submit mine to my company to get my title changed.

I mailed my addendum form on 12/26. Haven't seen anything in return. I emailed Renee at DRL and she said that it would take 2-3 weeks to process the application. I don't understand why WI is so slow...budget issues or are they just not familiar with technology. They do not post results on the website or email them. My colleagues who passed the exam in Illinois had their license mailed to them before NYE. Anyways, at least we are not California.Do let us know if anyone sees any updates about their license. I have to submit mine to my company to get my title changed.
On the bottom of the form there is a little snipit about being placed on an agenda. I emailed them yesterday about the next scheduled meeting and was told Feb. 4th. I hope it's not another month before I get a number. I am waiting on my raise, maybe?

On the bottom of the form there is a little snipit about being placed on an agenda. I emailed them yesterday about the next scheduled meeting and was told Feb. 4th. I hope it's not another month before I get a number. I am waiting on my raise, maybe?
I thought that all of us were appoved already - they did this when they approved we are eligible to take the exam. When I look at my appication status, the only item remaining to be fulfilled is passing the test. I too hope that it is not another month until we get our license #'s.

I thought that all of us were appoved already - they did this when they approved we are eligible to take the exam. When I look at my appication status, the only item remaining to be fulfilled is passing the test. I too hope that it is not another month until we get our license #'s.
You'd think they already had the information on the form anyways. pointless to me to fax in my address and tell them when and where I took the exam, they already know! Just more red tape.

When I passed the exam a couple of years ago, we got our results in the email on or around Christmas Eve. The following Monday, I faxed my form to the state. My license was issued on the 8th day of January. I don't remember when I actually received any kind of confirmation. At any rate, assuming not much has changed in a short amount of time. Your number should be assigned pretty soon, if it hasn't already.

You'd think they already had the information on the form anyways. pointless to me to fax in my address and tell them when and where I took the exam, they already know! Just more red tape.
Amen.

What a joke. You would think that the license would be automatically issued once they were notified of the test results.

The way I read the form the snipet about the meeting was for those applicants who took the PE but not the FE. I could be wrong.

Amen.

What a joke. You would think that the license would be automatically issued once they were notified of the test results.

The way I read the form the snipet about the meeting was for those applicants who took the PE but not the FE. I could be wrong.
You could be right about that one. They will probably need to create another form to direct the ones ones who passed both the FE and PE to fill out their address and make sure the post mark on the envolope has a Wednesday stamp on it and that they receive it by Friday betwen the hours of 8 and 2 central time with the exception of the hour between 12 and 1 when they are closedc for lunch. This will probably require addittional staffing in order to process these results which will still take 4-5 weeks.

[When I passed the exam a couple of years ago, we got our results in the email on or around Christmas Eve. The following Monday, I faxed my form to the state. My license was issued on the 8th day of January. I don't remember when I actually received any kind of confirmation. At any rate, assuming not much has changed in a short amount of time. Your number should be assigned pretty soon, if it hasn't already.
This corroborates the experience some of my colleagues have had.

I agree that the note on the addendum is in reference to those who did not take the FE. Hopefully we get our #'s on the 8th too.

They will probably need to create another form to direct the ones ones who passed both the FE and PE to fill out their address and make sure the post mark on the envolope has a Wednesday stamp on it and that they receive it by Friday betwen the hours of 8 and 2 central time with the exception of the hour between 12 and 1 when they are closedc for lunch. This will probably require addittional staffing in order to process these results which will still take 4-5 weeks.
Is there a suggestion box over at DRL that we can drop this into? I would like to amend it however to include 2-15 minute coffee breaks when staff will be unavailable to process license requests. Additionally, civil's should be processed first with those damn EE's being last;)

[When I passed the exam a couple of years ago, we got our results in the email on or around Christmas Eve. The following Monday, I faxed my form to the state. My license was issued on the 8th day of January. I don't remember when I actually received any kind of confirmation. At any rate, assuming not much has changed in a short amount of time. Your number should be assigned pretty soon, if it hasn't already.
This corroborates the experience some of my colleagues have had.

I agree that the note on the addendum is in reference to those who did not take the FE. Hopefully we get our #'s on the 8th too.
Damn! you got me checking the website every 30 minutes now. But at least this ain't as stressful as wondering if i had to take the exam again.

Last edited by a moderator:
They will probably need to create another form to direct the ones ones who passed both the FE and PE to fill out their address and make sure the post mark on the envolope has a Wednesday stamp on it and that they receive it by Friday betwen the hours of 8 and 2 central time with the exception of the hour between 12 and 1 when they are closedc for lunch. This will probably require addittional staffing in order to process these results which will still take 4-5 weeks.
Is there a suggestion box over at DRL that we can drop this into? I would like to amend it however to include 2-15 minute coffee breaks when staff will be unavailable to process license requests. Additionally, civil's should be processed first with those damn EE's being last;)
I am all for EE's last, but FPs should be first since the exam is only offered once per year.

Anyone know when NCEES posts the pass rates?

I am all for EE's last, but FPs should be first since the exam is only offered once per year.

Anyone know when NCEES posts the pass rates?

Scratch that - it looks like they posted them today:

http://www.ncees.org/Exams/Pass_rates.php

On the DRL website, my Application Status shows that the exam requirement has been moved the the 'Met' section as of 10/23. Hopefully we'll be getting our license #'s this week.

On the DRL website, my Application Status shows that the exam requirement has been moved the the 'Met' section as of 10/23. Hopefully we'll be getting our license #'s this week.
My application status hasnt changed yet but at least it's good to know that someones did...which means WI Exam board members are out their hibernation.

My application status hasnt changed yet but at least it's good to know that someones did...which means WI Exam board members are out their hibernation.
I just noticed that I have two application numbers assigned. One shows that I have met the 'Engineer' requirements but not others. The other application status shows that I have met all but the 'Engineer' requirements.

Does someone else have two application #s assigned to them too?

I just noticed that I have two application numbers assigned. One shows that I have met the 'Engineer' requirements but not others. The other application status shows that I have met all but the 'Engineer' requirements.

Does someone else have two application #s assigned to them too?
I only have one # assigned to me.

Back