WI PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG? Still no license. I've e-mailed and called Renee with no response. Our personnel reviews are due this Friday and it sure would be nice to include a license in it!

Scratch that..............I just checked the site and my license has been issued.

Does WI have any requirements for stamps? Where are you ordering yours from?

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG? Still no license. I've e-mailed and called Renee with no response. Our personnel reviews are due this Friday and it sure would be nice to include a license in it!

Scratch that..............I just checked the site and my license has been issued.

Taking advice from others on the site I ordered mine from www.engineerseals.com. I placed the order at 2:00pm Friday afternoon, got a UPS tracking # at 5:30pm Friday afternoon saying it was on it's way. Delivered today. I selected UPS standard shipping. I would say that a 3.5 hours from taking my order to having a UPS origin scan is pretty **** good!!

I shopped around at other online stores selling stamps, and I think this was the lowest price.

Taking advice from others on the site I ordered mine from www.engineerseals.com. I placed the order at 2:00pm Friday afternoon, got a UPS tracking # at 5:30pm Friday afternoon saying it was on it's way. Delivered today. I selected UPS standard shipping. I would say that a 3.5 hours from taking my order to having a UPS origin scan is pretty **** good!!

I shopped around at other online stores selling stamps, and I think this was the lowest price.

What size and color did you get? Also, did you use your city of residence or work on the seal?

[What size and color did you get? Also, did you use your city of residence or work on the seal?
I ordered the 2" stamp in black and used my city of residence. It seems as if most of the guys I work with have the same.
RHOSU06: Did your PE seals/stamp list the license number as E-40XXX-6. I didn't ask for the 'E' at the beginning of my license number but they (engineerseals.com) still put it there. Is this normal?

Loss(t)consultant: I updated my address on DRL's website to my employment address and am using the city of employment on the seal.

...and I ordered a 1 5/8" pre-inked stamp and a 2" long reach embossed seal.

RHOSU06: Did your PE seals/stamp list the license number as E-40XXX-6. I didn't ask for the 'E' at the beginning of my license number but they (engineerseals.com) still put it there. Is this normal?
My stamp has the license # E-407**. It does not have the '-6' at the end. I expect that any reputable stamp/seal retailer will know what the Wisconsin spec on it is.

My stamp has the license # E-407**. It does not have the '-6' at the end. I expect that any reputable stamp/seal retailer will know what the Wisconsin spec on it is.

Mine reads "E-407**-6".

Anyone get a license in the mail yet?

Mine reads "E-407**-6".

mine does not have the "-6" on it either. If you to the code A-E-2, it does not show the "-6" on the seals.

Nope, hoping she comes soon though - have to have that piece of paper to get a title change, etc. The boss told me I'll be getting a $1/hr raise when it comes - with all that extra scratch I'm thinking about living high on the hog and buying lunch every now and then instead of brown-bagging it.

Nope, hoping she comes soon though - have to have that piece of paper to get a title change, etc. The boss told me I'll be getting a $1/hr raise when it comes - with all that extra scratch I'm thinking about living high on the hog and buying lunch every now and then instead of brown-bagging it.

I doubt that the "-6" on the stamp would cause an issue. Anyone doing a credential check will see the "-6" on the web page anyway.

I doubt that the "-6" on the stamp would cause an issue. Anyone doing a credential check will see the "-6" on the web page anyway.
I agree. '-6' shouldn't cause an issue.

RHOSU06 - $1/hour raise doesnt sound like the norm. I had heard 15% raise at least, although I am not sure if my company will give me that much. Does anyone have any information or publication to share that we can use as the basis for asking for a heavy raise this year.

RHOSU06 - $1/hour raise doesnt sound like the norm. I had heard 15% raise at least, although I am not sure if my company will give me that much. Does anyone have any information or publication to share that we can use as the basis for asking for a heavy raise this year.
$1/hr is a f@#$in joke! I have attempted to rationalize the situation thusly: The company's interest is to employ people for the lowest price. What do I know today that I didn't know before we got our passing letters. That being said, it is my best interest to start shopping around. I think that in order to realize a significant pay increase you need to switch jobs. Downside is that there isn't a whole lot of hiring going on right now for civil engineers. I still intend to see if I can squeeze them for more $$ or more vacation days - and polish up the old resume.

Got my license today. Was expecting more of a business license than a certificate type document.

Also, it states on the letter that comes along with it that the stamp must not have the -006 on it. I will be contacting Engineer Seals to see if they will send me a new one. I seem to recall that the guarunteed that the stamp complies with state requirements.

Got my license today. Was expecting more of a business license than a certificate type document.
Also, it states on the letter that comes along with it that the stamp must not have the -006 on it. I will be contacting Engineer Seals to see if they will send me a new one. I seem to recall that the guarunteed that the stamp complies with state requirements.

Engineer Seals is making me a new stamp at no charge. I mentioned that they should update their database to include this note. I also mentioned that there may be others in the same boat and they said no problem - just call and they will re-make it for free.

Back