WI PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you get the letter, along with the news of whether you passed or didn't pass, do mention the size of envelop. It will help others to decide whether they should be ready with scotch or beer.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you get the letter, along with the news of whether you passed or didn't pass, do mention the size of envelop. It will help others to decide whether they should be ready with scotch or beer.
Well, from my experience, the envelope size is not an indication, at least in MN

Just got the letter. I passed. YooHoo

:party-smiley-048:

Good luck to y'all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone get their mail today?
Our mail arrived a little while ago - with a letter from EES. I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!

On my way over to the liquor store before church tonight, should I commence partying before or after the xmas eve service with the family? Is it socially approriate to bring a flask into church? Since I'm not irish, I'm not sure about that one. :winko:

Tom,

Hope the mailman was running late today and you get your results soon.

Congratulations to all the others you passed this bitch!

Anyone get their mail today?
Our mail arrived a little while ago - with a letter from EES. I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!

On my way over to the liquor store before church tonight, should I commence partying before or after the xmas eve service with the family? Is it socially approriate to bring a flask into church? Since I'm not irish, I'm not sure about that one. :winko:
Congrats! and Merry Christmas.

I did not get any mail today, so my wait continues.

Hope it gets there today - early. The suspense has got to be killing you.
Good Luck!
Finally arrived.... I Failed! I'll take it again in April. Then I'll have another LONG wait. At least the April results don't come around Christmas........... They come around my Birthday (June 30th).... doh!!

Hope it gets there today - early. The suspense has got to be killing you.
Good Luck!
Finally arrived.... I Failed! I'll take it again in April. Then I'll have another LONG wait. At least the April results don't come around Christmas........... They come around my Birthday (June 30th).... doh!!
STILL NO RESULTS!!!!!!

Back