WI PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally arrived.... I Failed! I'll take it again in April. Then I'll have another LONG wait. At least the April results don't come around Christmas........... They come around my Birthday (June 30th).... doh!!
Sorry to hear the news. I hope that you get a fantastic birthday present.

Hang in there

Still no results for me. Contacted EES and they told me to wait another week!This is ridiculous.
Dude, that is the worst thing I've heard this week. Did they mail it with the rest of the letters? How hard is it to mail out results at the same time? How much $$ did we pay to them to proctor this thing?

Still no results for me. Contacted ESE and they told me to wait another week!This is ridiculous.
Dude, that is the worst thing I've heard this week. Did they mail it with the rest of the letters? How hard is it to mail out results at the same time? How much $$ did we pay to them to proctor this thing?
The WI coordinator confirmed mine was mailed at the same time to the correct address. I don't understand why they are requiring another week's wait until they will mail the results again. We got Christmas cards from the Nashville area that were mailed after the 21st.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been monitoring this thread and wanted to add the story of my own brutal wait. I live in the Chicago Metro area and took the Fire Protection PE in Milwaukee (IL does not offer this exam). I saw WIPE post that he received his on the 23rd and I just finally received mine today. No logic to the delay. I did pass though so I guess it was worth the wait.

Been monitoring this thread and wanted to add the story of my own brutal wait. I live in the Chicago Metro area and took the Fire Protection PE in Milwaukee (IL does not offer this exam). I saw WIPE post that he received his on the 23rd and I just finally received mine today. No logic to the delay. I did pass though so I guess it was worth the wait.
Congratulations Guys! The mail just came and still no results for me. Hopefully i will find by the end of next week.

Congratulations Guys! The mail just came and still no results for me. Hopefully i will find by the end of next week.
Ughhhhh!!!!

Apparently my results have been lost in the mail. They are mailing a second copy today. Maybe the wait is almost over....again.

Ughhhhh!!!!Apparently my results have been lost in the mail. They are mailing a second copy today. Maybe the wait is almost over....again.
Man, this has got to be killing you! Good news is that I doubt the results will get lost twice. Hope the wait will be worth it.

Anybody know what the next steps are? After faxing in the Application Packet Addendum how long till the thing is approved?
I faxed mine in on 12/28. Looking at some of my colleagues registrations, it looks like the state assigns license #'s the second week of January. I still check the DRL website everyday, the next # to be issued is 40734.

Anybody know what the next steps are? After faxing in the Application Packet Addendum how long till the thing is approved?
I faxed mine in on 12/28. Looking at some of my colleagues registrations, it looks like the state assigns license #'s the second week of January. I still check the DRL website everyday, the next # to be issued is 40734.
What does the number mean. Just that it will be the next license number issued, or does that correspond to the application number?

What does the number mean. Just that it will be the next license number issued, or does that correspond to the application number?
It is the next PE license # to be issued.

Where do you see that? What is the link?

Go to the DRL website and look up a license holder. If you input Professional engineer and that number it should come up blank unless they have just issued another. They update the site hourly.

[Go to the DRL website and look up a license holder. If you input Professional engineer and that number it should come up blank unless they have just issued another. They update the site hourly.
Yeah, what he said.

Go to the DRL website and look up a license holder. If you input Professional engineer and that number it should come up blank unless they have just issued another. They update the site hourly.
Thanks. If anyone gets a license post it so we can all see when they start coming in.

Mailman found an open leter in in his truck today. It was my results.................

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :multiplespotting:

3rd time was the charm :multiplespotting: :bananadoggywow: :bananapowerslide: :party-smiley-048:

Back