WI PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping they come in Monday but have a feeling we won't get them until New Years Eve.......... Well at least the Cowboys won!!!

I'm hoping they come in Monday but have a feeling we won't get them until New Years Eve.......... Well at least the Cowboys won!!!
Let's just hope they don't come on Christmas Eve. That could potentially suck !@#%! I'm ok with Boys winning in light of the Vikings loss (they cannot have homefield).

Here's hoping today is the day.

Do the results come in the regular mail or are thet Fedex'd???? Does anyone know? They did not come in the regular mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do the results come in the regular mail or are thet Fedex'd???? Does anyone know? They not no come in the regular mail.
When I took the FE in MN, the results came by regular USPS

We are with you guys too, we didn't get our results in MN and there isn't any logical explanation.

Is NCEES sending the results in a cart-wagon or on horses :S

How is it sent anyway ? If it's anything other than a PDF, then it's junk !!!

Do the results come in the regular mail or are thet Fedex'd???? Does anyone know? They did not come in the regular mail.
Tom - you saying that there were no results in the mail today? When will the misery end?

Tom - you saying that there were no results in the mail today? When will the misery end?

Not in today's mail. Just bills and coupons to Potowatami.... no results. That's why I asked about Fedex.

I'm just glad I'm on vacation because I would not be getting any work done if I was at work!

Not in today's mail. Just bills and coupons to Potowatami.... no results. That's why I asked about Fedex.

I'm just glad I'm on vacation because I would not be getting any work done if I was at work!
****! (again)

If I get home and find Potawatomi coupons, I may consider playing Hold 'Em until the results arrive - at least it will take my mind off the letter!!

I'm guessing that our misery will be prolonged for another day. Here's to tomorrow.
Last year WI EES emailed that we will receive the FE results in 2 weeks and the letter arrived in 2 days. That said, my money is on tomorrow. I know I did terrible and will have to go through the 9-hour misery of being watched by the hawk-eyed proctors...but am still hoping for some Christmas miracle.

Dear Santa.... :smileyballs:

I'm guessing that our misery will be prolonged for another day. Here's to tomorrow.
Last year WI EES emailed that we will receive the FE results in 2 weeks and the letter arrived in 2 days. That said, my money is on tomorrow. I know I did terrible and will have to go through the 9-hour misery of being watched by the hawk-eyed proctors...but am still hoping for some Christmas miracle.

Dear Santa.... :smileyballs:
Can you only imagine how bad it must suck for them to have to stare at ppl for 9 hours though? Unless they get some sick enjoyment out of watching wannaPEs squirm and sweat.

Can you only imagine how bad it must suck for them to have to stare at ppl for 9 hours though? Unless they get some sick enjoyment out of watching wannaPEs squirm and sweat.
I feel sorry for the ones looking at my ugly mug, but I think they may have enjoyed "monitoring" some of the other wannabees :eyebrows:

The PE exam in Milwaukee seemed like it went way over time to me. It took a long time for them to start after lunch.

anyone else take it in Milwaukee??

The PE exam in Milwaukee seemed like it went way over time to me. It took a long time for them to start after lunch. anyone else take it in Milwaukee??
I took it in Milwaukee too. I agree that it took forever. In the morning, there was the cell phone misunderstanding where we were first told to turn them off, then bring them to the front. Seemed like we waited in the lobby forever to be let in for the PM. I don't think we got out of there much before 6:00. The rain sucked too, carrying all my @#$%ing books through that crap. Hopefully we don't have to do it ever again!

The next tom was given the wrong exam in the AM and it seemed like the proctor stood at the front waiting for 45 minutes after lunch, no idea why.

Yeah, I hope I never have to take that exam again!

Back