WI PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote name='WIPE' post='6775724' date='Jan 12 2010, 09:13 AM'I just noticed that I have two application numbers assigned. One shows that I have met the 'Engineer' requirements but not others. The other application status shows that I have met all but the 'Engineer' requirements.
Does someone else have two application #s assigned to them too?
I only have one # assigned to me.
Just one # for me too. Was this your first time taking the test?

[quote name='WIPE' post='6775724' date='Jan 12 2010, 09:13 AM'I just noticed that I have two application numbers assigned. One shows that I have met the 'Engineer' requirements but not others. The other application status shows that I have met all but the 'Engineer' requirements.
Does someone else have two application #s assigned to them too?
I only have one # assigned to me.
Just one # for me too. Was this your first time taking the test?
Yes. First time for me.

Just got the following email from Renee Vance from WI-DRL:

"I have received your form #2727. Our department just received the scores within the past couple of days. These forms will not be processed until next week.

Application processing time is running 2-3 weeks at this time. You can check the status of an application online at http://drl.wi.gov under "Application Status". "

So, it will be at least 2-3 more weeks from now that we cannot expect our license numbers. As per the DRL website, the last assigned PE licence was on 1/5/10 #40739. Doesn't this seem to be a ridiculously slow process? or may be it's just me because I have to submit my license number to my company to get my job title changed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got the following email from Renee Vance from WI-DRL:"I have received your form #2727. Our department just received the scores within the past couple of days. These forms will not be processed until next week.

Application processing time is running 2-3 weeks at this time. You can check the status of an application online at http://drl.wi.gov under "Application Status". "

So, it will be at least 2-3 more weeks from now that we cannot expect our license numbers. As per the DRL website, the last assigned PE licence was on 1/5/10 #40739. Doesn't this seem to be a ridiculously slow process? or may be it's just me because I have to submit my license number to my company to get my job title changed.
I find it hard to believe that EES mailed out results to the takers before Christmas and the DRL just got them? Must have been on the same mail truck as my letter!LOL

Just got the following email from Renee Vance from WI-DRL:"I have received your form #2727. Our department just received the scores within the past couple of days. These forms will not be processed until next week.

I find it hard to believe that EES mailed out results to the takers before Christmas and the DRL just got them? Must have been on the same mail truck as my letter!LOL
This is almost breathtaking. I'm in the same boat, no title change, no raise (wishful thinking) until I have a license number. Not to mention, I can't wait to start stamping scrap paper on my desk. I'm pleased as punch that in return for the higher than average tax burden in Wisconsin, we are getting higher than average response time in getting our #'s. :whipping:

Over/under on license #'s is the NFC Championship game (god I hope the Queen's lose). I'll take the over.

Mine finally showed up - now I have a little street cred.

Guess I was wrong about the over.

Still no license here here yet. You guys must have included a few crisp greens with your addendum forms.
Glad to see it's not just me. I 've got my fingers crossed that they will continue adding names tommorrow.

Still no license here here yet. You guys must have included a few crisp greens with your addendum forms.
Glad to see it's not just me. I 've got my fingers crossed that they will continue adding names tommorrow.
Agreed. For the rest please let us know when you get your hard copy in the mail. Thanks.

My application status was updated, but I still need to wait for my FE exam verification to be received from Virginia.
How do you know that? Does it say that on the application status page? Wasn't the verification sent during the first application process?

WIPE and RHOSU06 - What states did you take the FE in?

My application status was updated, but I still need to wait for my FE exam verification to be received from Virginia.
How do you know that? Does it say that on the application status page? Wasn't the verification sent during the first application process?

Took mine in Wisco. I'm really surprised all of this confirming FE exam dates and what not, was not done prior PE exam approval. I always thought that when the Board approved you to take the PE, that the only requirement that was yet to be fulfilled was passing the damn exam. Am I somehow mistaken about that?

Took mine in Wisco. I'm really surprised all of this confirming FE exam dates and what not, was not done prior PE exam approval. I always thought that when the Board approved you to take the PE, that the only requirement that was yet to be fulfilled was passing the damn exam. Am I somehow mistaken about that?
I assumed so as well. I took mine in MO and had to have the verification sent to the WI board in order to get approval to sit for the exam - so why is this needed again? I sent Renee an e-mail yesterday asking if she had all of the info she needed so we will see............

I assumed so as well. I took mine in MO and had to have the verification sent to the WI board in order to get approval to sit for the exam - so why is this needed again? I sent Renee an e-mail yesterday asking if she had all of the info she needed so we will see............
Hopefully they won't need your shoe size and a stool sample to complete that transaction.

WIPE and RHOSU06Yahoo - What states did you take the FE in?
I sent in my application to take the FE, got approved and passed on the first try. So I decided to go ahead and apply to take the PE since in my mind I had gained the required experience. Once the board reviewed my Pe application i was denied and told to wait 4 more years. When I actually did the math on the credit they did give me on experience, I probably shouldn't have been allowed to take the FE. So I'm guessing they don't really review an FE application, just take your money.

WI doesnt have strict criteria for FE applicants. I had to go through CPEES review of my transcripts when I submitted my PE application (because my bachelors degree was from out of the U.S.) but not for FE.

Back