What stage are you currently experiencing waiting for results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm continuously checking NCEES page even at mid-nights... I know it's early for the result but I can't help it :B

Couple of days back I had a dream that I failed  and I woke up very nervous telling my self "it's just a dream, No worries"  :waitwall:

I'm continuously checking NCEES page even at mid-nights... I know it's early for the result but I can't help it :B

Couple of days back I had a dream that I failed  and I woke up very nervous telling my self "it's just a dream, No worries"  :waitwall:
Same boat here. Even had the same dream. Haven't had the dream where I passed yet though

Same boat here. Even had the same dream. Haven't had the dream where I passed yet though
All I have is the failing nightmare and seeing as I have failed twice before it definitely makes it feel real, then I wake up in a cold sweat freaking out that I gotta study yet again for that damn exam. I then take a moment catch my breath and realize/hope it was a just a dream....not a premonition

I had a dream last night that i passed the test! Then work up and checked both NCEES site and my state board with nothing!! 

Mostly I'm at the stage where I just wonder how they justify their scoring process.  It seems closely akin to sticking a wet finger in the air.  Which stage number is this?

School has been keeping me too busy to get angry, so I'm still in "no way I passed" stage. I have accepted my fate.

We'll be done with classes next week, and then maybe I'll have time for rage before we get our scores.

Back