What stage are you currently experiencing waiting for results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been avoiding reading the posts within this topic for five weeks now.  So this is what it feels like to succumb to misery?

You people bring me down.  I bring me down.  THIS WHOLE ORDEAL brings me down.  I don't know what stage I'm in and I don't care.

I'm drinking and F-fivin' tonight.

I have been avoiding reading the posts within this topic for five weeks now.  So this is what it feels like to succumb to misery?

You people bring me down.  I bring me down.  THIS WHOLE ORDEAL brings me down.  I don't know what stage I'm in and I don't care.

I'm drinking and F-fivin' tonight.
Impressive, considering the post was first made Nov 20.

You have to visualize yourself hitting that final F5, seeing YOUR name on the list, letting out a "**** yeah", jumping up from your cubicle, running around the office awaiting praise from your coworkers, slapping yourself on the back, maybe going out for a celebratory lunch, then hopefully some old dude will say something like "get back to work kid!"

You have to visualize yourself hitting that final F5, seeing YOUR name on the list, letting out a "**** yeah", jumping up from your cubicle, running around the office awaiting praise from your coworkers, slapping yourself on the back, maybe going out for a celebratory lunch, then hopefully some old dude will say something like "get back to work kid!"
This is pretty much the exact scenario that I've been running over in my head for months now.  The "**** yeah" part is exactly what I've been hoping to say!  I hope to hell that I get that opportunity to curse in the office...

Back