What stage are you currently experiencing waiting for results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm continuously checking NCEES page even at mid-nights... I know it's early for the result but I can't help it :B

Couple of days back I had a dream that I failed  and I woke up very nervous telling my self "it's just a dream, No worries"  :waitwall:

I'm continuously checking NCEES page even at mid-nights... I know it's early for the result but I can't help it :B

Couple of days back I had a dream that I failed  and I woke up very nervous telling my self "it's just a dream, No worries"  :waitwall:
Same boat here. Even had the same dream. Haven't had the dream where I passed yet though

Same boat here. Even had the same dream. Haven't had the dream where I passed yet though
All I have is the failing nightmare and seeing as I have failed twice before it definitely makes it feel real, then I wake up in a cold sweat freaking out that I gotta study yet again for that **** exam. I then take a moment catch my breath and realize/hope it was a just a dream....not a premonition

I had a dream last night that i passed the test! Then work up and checked both NCEES site and my state board with nothing!! 

Mostly I'm at the stage where I just wonder how they justify their scoring process.  It seems closely akin to sticking a wet finger in the air.  Which stage number is this?

Mostly I'm at the stage where I just wonder how they justify their scoring process.  It seems closely akin to sticking a wet finger in the air.  Which stage number is this?
That would be stage 5. The rage will only get worse over the next few weeks.

School has been keeping me too busy to get angry, so I'm still in "no way I passed" stage. I have accepted my fate.

We'll be done with classes next week, and then maybe I'll have time for rage before we get our scores.

Back