What are you eating?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been eating healthy, but too much healthy so I decided to scale my portions back. Who knew 2 Tbsp of salad dressing has 100 calories? I suppose using 1/2 cup was overkill. :bag:

Veggies are expensive!

Going to get some real food today for lunch. Don't know what, but heading out with two of the QC guys to grab a bite.

We have a summer schedule that gets us out at 12 on Fridays, so I head home for lunch. I plan to clear out some of the leftovers in the fridge, since tomorrow is grocery day.

We've got stuffed peppers, a Mexican chicken dish, a couple slices of pizza, etc. I will be eclectic.

I ate like I have 2 assholes for the last 3 days. Traveling for work always does that to me. Back to sensible eating now.

You mean like this?

tyrone-biggums.jpg

I had a chicken parm grinder at some "Italian" restaurant.

These Carolina folk do Italian about as well as they do Mexican: not at all.

Ironically enough, you could order Mexican food off their menu.

I had Mongolian Bar-B-Q yesterday ... it TOTALLY rawked!!!!!

Today .. probably a sub from Lenny's since I am due to meet with our Chief General Counsel. It will be a quick grab/nibble exercise ...

JR

mexican shrimp and octopus cocktail for breakfast... washed down with a monster drink... found a bug at the bottom of my cocktail... after much internal debate, I did not eat the bug, even though it was well marinated is that sauce... I did finish the rest of the food though.

^ Glad I ain't sitting next to you this afternoon...Yikes.

I had a chicken sandwich with American cheese and lettuce on a roll. We had an extra one leftover from our picnic yesterday, so I didn't even have to fix a lunch this morning.

Sweet and sour roach coach meatballs. Left much to be desired.

Have some shrimp stir fry something or other in the freezer that was on sale, so it will likely get the nod this evening. Otherwise, it's hot dogs as usual.

Sweet and sour roach coach meatballs. Left much to be desired.

Have some shrimp stir fry something or other in the freezer that was on sale, so it will likely get the nod this evening. Otherwise, it's hot dogs as usual.

Supe, glad to see you're still with us after the date this weekend. Wasn't this the date with the chick with the live in ex boyfriend?

Back