What are you eating?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My craptastic protein shakes. Part of the "I'm disgusted with myself and am going to lose 30 pounds again if it kills me" plan.

I bought a couple of those new healthy choice all natural microwave entrees for lunch. It tried the tomato basil penee...oh my gosh...the basil machine must have been malfunctioning, it was all coated in basil...I like basil but it was too over powering. I could only eat a couple bites.

My craptastic protein shakes. Part of the "I'm disgusted with myself and am going to lose 30 pounds again if it kills me" plan.
Yeah, I cut out the sausage biscuits to help with that. I keep meaning to pull my old mountain bike out of the basement and ride at least a half hour a day.

Corned beef and American on white with a Diet Code Red chaser.

The hubby had one of those moments this weekend. His dress pants were a little tight at the waist (just the waist though).

The hubby had one of those moments this weekend. His dress pants were a little tight at the waist (just the waist though).
I'm having the opposite problem. I have all these pants and shorts that I bought not long ago which now need to be replaced b/c the waist is to big. It's getting pretty bad, most of my shorts won't even stay on unless I'm wearing a belt.

I shouldn't complain. It's a good problem to have.

The problem was not so much the type of food I've been eating lately, but the quantity. I'd finish a meal, still not feel "stuffed", and would always add a little something extra junky. Now I'm forcing myself to just leave myself content rather than stuffed, or that something "extra" is a bit of salad or something healthy. Once I ween myself down on the quantity and add in even a little exercise, the weight will start to come down pretty quickly.

That being said, I had some chicken parm with a bit of pasta and salad today (roach coach), but left out the chips/moon pie/misc. dessert.

I'm having the opposite problem. I have all these pants and shorts that I bought not long ago which now need to be replaced b/c the waist is to big. It's getting pretty bad, most of my shorts won't even stay on unless I'm wearing a belt.
I shouldn't complain. It's a good problem to have.
I had to replace my whole wardrobe. It was pretty damn expensive, and I still don't have near the amount of correctly sized clothing as I used to.

Machine quisine was a killer for me when I was on site. I had a habit of chasing a fast-food lunch with a 20oz Dr. Pepper and a Snickers bar. I stopped that nonsense 60 lbs ago.

I had to replace my whole wardrobe. It was pretty damn expensive, and I still don't have near the amount of correctly sized clothing as I used to.
I've worn the same size since whenever it was I stopped growing. It definitely cuts down on the number of clothes you need to buy. I've never found it particularly difficult to maintain weight, but I do try hard to eat well and exercise regularly to keep it that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've worn the same size since whenever it was I stopped growing. It definitely cuts down on the number of clothes you need to buy. I've never found it particularly difficult to maintain weight, but I do try hard to eat well and exercise regularly to keep it that way.
Yea, but you more then offset the cost of not having to buy clothes all the time with your excessive shoe shopping.

I had to downsize twice after going from 250 down to 169. I refuse to buy another set of clothes in the wrong direction.

Back