What are you eating?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supe, glad to see you're still with us after the date this weekend. Wasn't this the date with the chick with the live in ex boyfriend?

I've had a few, uh, "dates" since then. Kind of a routine thing at this point, and I haven't had to spend a dollar yet! The ex is still being a big baby, has been served his 90 days to get out, and is still begging and pleading for her to take him back. In the meantime, I just have to sit around and enjoy the uh, "fruits of my labor", and am trying to put the moves on one of her hot friends.

I've had a few, uh, "dates" since then. Kind of a routine thing at this point, and I haven't had to spend a dollar yet! The ex is still being a big baby, has been served his 90 days to get out, and is still begging and pleading for her to take him back. In the meantime, I just have to sit around and enjoy the uh, "fruits of my labor", and am trying to put the moves on one of her hot friends.

Whoa. Sounds like some serious drama. So are you enjoying the "fruits of your labor" in the next room over or are all recreational activities occuring back at your place? And how in the hell are you going to pull off the switch? There was an entire Seinfeld episode dedicated to the switch. From what I remember you'll need to suggest a threesome with the friend. The girl you're "dating" will be offended, the hot friend will be flattered. Worst case, you get nothing, best case, you get a threesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no, all the fruits of my labor are being enjoyed at my place. I do not have to travel anywhere near her residence. No desire to do so whatsoever (nobody's getting my plate number!)

As for the switch, I routinely remind her that were are "not dating", to which she has no problem. I have asked just about daily for a threesome. I could probably get her to go for it, but all the friends think I'm an asshole. When they meet me in person though, asshole become asshole charm, and I can usually get them to swing it. We shall see.

Chucktown nailed it. More holes than I know what to do with in one of those I suppose.

Yet somehow, this still fits into the "what are you eating" thread.

IMG_2440.jpg

I've fallen prey to Italian Sodas lately.

Every imaginable flavor is available with more carbonation and without the drag (for me anyways) of HFCS.

I've fallen prey to Italian Sodas lately.
Every imaginable flavor is available with more carbonation and without the drag (for me anyways) of HFCS.

Italian Sodas?

have you tried true lemon or true lime? Flavors the water without the sugar like crystal light.

Never even heard of it. I didn't think Crystal Light even had sugar in it?

As for the syrups and making it at home, I have no clue where you could buy the syrups, and all the normal soda fountain type syrups I've seen are loaded with sugar.

I found the True Lime in the bakers aisle, near sugar. It's just enough lime flavor. Crystal Light can give me a headache sometimes.

Back