WA SE III Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just called the board, supposedly they mailed the results on Friday. The person who answered the phone sounded annoyed...and now I'm angry.

Just called the board, supposedly they mailed the results on Friday. The person who answered the phone sounded annoyed...and now I'm angry.
Of course he is annoyed. These 8 hours are his precious nap time LOL. If you guys think they have an ounce of guilt for being this late, you are dead wrong!

We should be getting our letters tomorrow, if they sent them out on Friday as he said. Thanks for the update!

Again, to summarize this whole situation, these guys simply suck!

Did they give any indication as to whether they put postage on the envelopes?

Nothing in the mail today.... May be they forgot to put stamps like someone said..... This is rediculous!

Nothing in the mail today.... May be they forgot to put stamps like someone said..... This is rediculous!
i called the board again and got the same answer: mailed out on friday. and he did not say anything else. it is ridiculous!!!

I think they lost the results and are trying to figure out how to tell us...

So far there's nothing out there to disprove this theory...
Yep, just checked my mail, no results. Does "sent out the results on Friday" mean, "we put them in our office building cluster which is locked up on the weekends so really they didn't actually get picked up until monday"?

Oh, and why is there nowhere online where these are reported? Do they plan on updating their webpage anytime this century?

I have to give the Washington board credit when credit is due. They are at least consistent in sucking! They simply suck in every way possible!

I'm so glad I didn't sign up for the April exams. There is no way I would've put any study time with this rediculous wait! There is only 16 days left for the April exams LOL

I have to give the Washington board credit when credit is due. They are at least consistent in sucking! They simply suck in every way possible!
I'm so glad I didn't sign up for the April exams. There is no way I would've put any study time with this rediculous wait! There is only 16 days left for the April exams LOL
I want to be the first one breaking some bad news. Got the their stinking letter tonight. I failed with 21.5 and the passing score is 24. As I mentioned in earlier posings I thought I did good enough to pass!!

There is not much I can do now, except I really do hope you guys have better news soon.

Good luck!!!

I want to be the first one breaking some bad news. Got the their stinking letter tonight. I failed with 21.5 and the passing score is 24. As I mentioned in earlier posings I thought I did good enough to pass!!

There is not much I can do now, except I really do hope you guys have better news soon.

Good luck!!!
I'm very sorry Ichiro. I don't have to wait for my letter tomorrow because I already know I didn't pass. I was estimating I would score 22 at best. I guess they move the passing cut score so that only 25% to 30% pass. We happened to be in a year with a high passing score. Last year, I heard the passing score was 20.

Sorry again and keep your head up!

Sorry ichiro,

The truth is we all think we're pretty damn good until we take the WA SE III. Keep your head up.

Haha so my email did help, they emailed me back a PDF of my failure notice! I didn't even come close! I don't know, I might rethink taking this again in October.

Sorry Parthurvt :( The mail came and I still don't know my result. I only live a few miles from Olympia....

Ichiro, do you live North or South of Seattle? I don't know why I don't have my results yet....

Sorry Parthurvt :( The mail came and I still don't know my result. I only live a few miles from Olympia....
Ichiro, do you live North or South of Seattle? I don't know why I don't have my results yet....
WaEngineer,

I live in North Seattle. Let's hope they sent the failed ones first :)

Good luck!!! Waiting for that letter is almost as bad as failing that exam.

Sorry for those who caught the bad luck. No mail in my box today. I am wondering if the board put those lucky guys on the list automatically. I checked the DOL website and and I am still only with Civil, so what shall I expect from the board?

Back