WA SE III Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Parthurvt :( The mail came and I still don't know my result. I only live a few miles from Olympia....
Ichiro, do you live North or South of Seattle? I don't know why I don't have my results yet....
WaEngineer,

I live in North Seattle. Let's hope they sent the failed ones first :)

Good luck!!! Waiting for that letter is almost as bad as failing that exam.
I wish you were right, but I think they send all letters together. I estimated I would score 18 to 22 at best, so 24 is not possible. It seems that most people haven't received their results yet. We all know that most people don't pass this thing :)

Are you going to take the SE III in October or the new exams? I'm going to do the last SE III.

Sorry for those who caught the bad luck. No mail in my box today. I am wondering if the board put those lucky guys on the list automatically. I checked the DOL website and and I am still only with Civil, so what shall I expect from the board?
I'm in the same boat. I haven't received the letter and my online status is still the same. I don't know what to make of this whole situation. A friend of mine sent me a letter on Monday and I received it today. This tells me my SE III letter is either lost or didn't get sent to begin with.

I just got my results all the way in MI. Fortunately, my results were favorable - so they must have sent all the results out together. I also tried looking up my name on the website and it doesn't list me as being licensed as a Structural - so don't be discouraged if you don't see your name on the website.

My condolences to all whose results were not as favorable - good luck in October or on the 16-hour.

I just got my results all the way in MI. Fortunately, my results were favorable - so they must have sent all the results out together. I also tried looking up my name on the website and it doesn't list me as being licensed as a Structural - so don't be discouraged if you don't see your name on the website.
My condolences to all whose results were not as favorable - good luck in October or on the 16-hour.
Congratulations!! Please keep us posted when your online status is updated.

A congratulations letter found its way to my mail box today. My online status is still unchanged.

Same here. Congratulations akareynolds. It is nice to see someone on this board passed the exam.

WaEngineer, I signed up for the exam. But I am not sure if I am going to take it. Will wait 2-3 days before I decide assuming I will stabilize myself emotionally. :)

I think you should sign up for the Vertical Load (first day) exam in October as well. Just in case you fail WA SE III, then you may only take 8 hour Lateral exam of NCEES in 2012 April.

A congratulations letter found its way to my mail box today. My online status is still unchanged.
Congratulations Loop!!!

Congratulations loop! Are you in Washington State?

Same here. Congratulations akareynolds. It is nice to see someone on this board passed the exam.

WaEngineer, I signed up for the exam. But I am not sure if I am going to take it. Will wait 2-3 days before I decide assuming I will stabilize myself emotionally. :)

I think you should sign up for the Vertical Load (first day) exam in October as well. Just in case you fail WA SE III, then you may only take 8 hour Lateral exam of NCEES in 2012 April.
Best of luck if you decide to take the April exams. I'm going to sign up for the October SE III exam. I plan on studying and passing this time.

Thanks, ichiro and WaEngineer. I'm in Oregon. It's rather amazing that results haven't reached everyone in Washington yet. The letter was dated March 18, but it must not have gone out until at least Monday.

Thanks, ichiro and WaEngineer. I'm in Oregon. It's rather amazing that results haven't reached everyone in Washington yet. The letter was dated March 18, but it must not have gone out until at least Monday.
Yes, it is interesting that several people from out of state received their letters and some of us are still waiting! In my case, my performance was probably not worth sending a result letter :)

Congratulations again!

Sorry to hear of the bad luck Ichiro & parthurvt.

Congrats akareynolds & loop!

Just like DOL's website, I am on the list this morning. Still waiting for the letter. Will report here my score once I received. Best wishes to everyone here.

No letter yet, and structural hasn't been added to my name on the website. I guess I am one of the unfortunate ones... Congrats to those who have passed!

Congrats to those who passed. For those who didn't how about getting some drinks after the exam this October?

No letter yet, and structural hasn't been added to my name on the website. I guess I am one of the unfortunate ones... Congrats to those who have passed!
Talk about a major change in emotions...just got my letter and I did pass! The reason my structural endorsement doesn't show yet on the DOL website is because WA has not received confirmation from NCEES that I have already passed the SE II. So if you haven't seen our endorsement on the website yet, there may still be hope. Good luck!

Back