WA SE III Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, the wait is really beginning to bug me, anyone know when they received results last year?

Ugh, the wait is really beginning to bug me, anyone know when they received results last year?
I heard letters are usually mailed out around super bowl weekend. We are very close, although we all received a letter stating that results are not expected before February 18th. I don't know why it is taking this long. The graders should go through a licensing process to improve their performance. PG for professional graders :)

So did anyone else get the letter today? Seriously the results have been delayed until March 18th? Anyone know who I can send an angry letter to?

So did anyone else get the letter today? Seriously the results have been delayed until March 18th? Anyone know who I can send an angry letter to?

Don't know if I got a letter yet, but here's something interesting. Up above, there's a link to the agenda for the board meeting last week. If you open that link, and then delete the "agenda" reference and refresh your browser, you should be taken to the board's home page. Where, mysteriously, that agenda has been deleted. We certainly wouldn't want any transparency in any of this, right?

i have no idea what they are trying to do! i am extremely disapponted. when it comes to the exam they even check what kind of freakin pencils you are using. this is stupid!!!

i have no idea what they are trying to do! i am extremely disapponted. when it comes to the exam they even check what kind of freakin pencils you are using. this is stupid!!!
This is the most important exam humanity has ever known. It is being graded by the best engineers in the world. We all should be honored our exams are being touched by these very special engineers. It is our fault that it is taking them almost 5 months to grade our exams. It must be very difficult for them to go down to our level to understand our stupid solutions :)

What is sad is that they have no mercy in grading this test. I wish they were taking this long to carefuly go through our exams to try to give us as much partial credit as possible. The exam grading was completed around Christmass. We are not getting our results for some stupid non sense reason....

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the most important exam humanity has ever known. It is being graded by the best engineers in the world. We all should be honored our exams are being touched by these very special engineers. It is our fault that it is taking them almost 5 months to grade our exams. It must be very difficult for them to go down to our level to understand our stupid solutions :)

What is sad is that they have no mercy in grading this test. I wish they were taking this long to carefuly go through our exams to try to give us as much partial credit as possible. The exam grading was completed around Christmass. We are not getting our results for some stupid non sense reason....

I wonder if they'll still fail 80% of the examinees after this mess.

Silly question, I know.

Today, I received a minute for the board meeting of last september. My god, I guess we need to wait for 5 month x 100=500 months. Anyway, We can get the result this summer.

Silly question, I know.
i doubt it if they care! they probably are trying to set a meeting (aka free dinner) regarding SE requirement to inspect chimneys or design concrete pads for 100 pound and heavier a/c unit or something equally critical to our safety.

Better yet: the safety of sidewalls for temperature and shrinkage reinforcement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the extra long wait guys.

If it means anything, the CA results were released on 1/26/11 and I still haven't got my results letter. My name also isn't in the database as an SE either.

I made a call to the CA board yesterday and had to leave a message. I still haven't gotten a response......

:smileyballs:

Silly question, I know.

You bet! Failing 70% to 80% of the candidates is what makes them feel good about themselves!

Dear Washington State Board Members,

I apologize for my sarcastic and mean posts from a few days ago. There is no excuse for my bad behavior. I'm truly sorry. Please take your time grading our exams.

WAEngineer

Back