VA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least it gives me something to look forward to next week besides the rest of the office coming back to work

they still hanging you guys out there.....bummer.
Bummer doesn't quite describe it for me. Aside from agaonizing over my results taking too long, it's been a great day for me. I received a huge year-end bonus and was assigned to the largest project our office has ever been hired to design in terms of dollar value. Now it would just be the greatest thing ever if I was able to put my seal on the drawings. Good things are supposed to come in three, right?

they still hanging you guys out there.....bummer.
Bummer doesn't quite describe it for me. Aside from agaonizing over my results taking too long, it's been a great day for me. I received a huge year-end bonus and was assigned to the largest project our office has ever been hired to design in terms of dollar value. Now it would just be the greatest thing ever if I was able to put my seal on the drawings. Good things are supposed to come in three, right?

Bonuses were better last year... but hopefully they will be better after I get my PE.

Got one project bonus 2 Decembers ago...they still havent told us what our raises will be...

most states have received their results in fewer days wait than their average in previous years... i was hoping VA would do the same. I am assuming since we didnt hear today, the earliest we will hear will be Monday, Jan. 4th. This wait is killing me!!!

I have been off work for the last couple weeks so it has helped keep my mind off the results. I would expect they will be out on 1/5.

My friend from MD passed yesterday and we were studying togther for the PE ...Is that a good sign? ...I canot do this anymore ....COME OUT NOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grrr,

Well I figured that 2009 was a bad year, so maybe a great way to start 2010 is to find out that I passed the PE...

If I don't pass, then 2010 is also going to be bad year.

I have been waiting for NCEES to update the pass rates for October 2009 on their website, since VA usually post the results the next week. The bad news is NCESS hasn't updated the pass rates yet.

I have been waiting for NCEES to update the pass rates for October 2009 on their website, since VA usually post the results the next week. The bad news is NCESS hasn't updated the pass rates yet.
I was told last week by the NCEES Exam Administrator that the pass rates will be put on the website by this week. But yeah, the website is still not updated. I'm looking forward to that, as a benchmark towards finally getting the CA results in Feb. Additionally, looking upto the Virginians too, since VA also gives the scaled scores and if someone is kind enough to put the scaled score and the diagnostic, it will help understand the mechanics of passing score. Good luck.

I'm not waiting on results this time, but last year when I put in my PE application, I was waiting for my FE results. I had a conversation with a woman at the DPOR office and she said that NCEES puts the results out in batches IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER BY STATE NAMES. So Maryland will always come before Virginia, which will always be in the last batch. The state boards can hold the results while they do an internal approval. I think there was a rumor that California had a potential cheating problem and held up results for a while last year.

Retred

I'm not waiting on results this time, but last year when I put in my PE application, I was waiting for my FE results. I had a conversation with a woman at the DPOR office and she said that NCEES puts the results out in batches IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER BY STATE NAMES. So Maryland will always come before Virginia, which will always be in the last batch. The state boards can hold the results while they do an internal approval. I think there was a rumor that California had a potential cheating problem and held up results for a while last year.
Retred
Maryland released their results on Dec 30.

On a side note, nice bowl game hokies!

DOWN to 29308 as of this AM. Guess that's the expired/revoked licenses?

Back