VA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me too! when I saw the # of PE's had changed this morning I had thought for sure they had updated with the new PEs... but when I noticed the # was smaller then previous i was so disappointed.... why couldnt they update it with new PEs BEFORE they update it with expired/revoked PEs.... this wait isnt fair anymore...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think what we need is an insider to tell us what is going on with the result and how VA board receives them is it by mail or e-mail ...I'm wondering if the board still receive the PE result in papers I don’t think so ..it must be a CD ...RIGHT? :angry: :angry: ..I hope not by phone...Just kidding ...Yes the waiting is not fair and killing me too...

Im ready for this to be over...
We all are
Hello everybody, I am new to this board and my feeling right now is no difference than any one of us. I have a question, I've started to receive brochures from "Test Master" and "ppi2pass" advertising their PE review courses. Why are they sent to my address? Do they have insiders and know who passed and who failed before us all. I am freaking out. Any advice would be much appreciated!!!

Im ready for this to be over...
We all are
Hello everybody, I am new to this board and my feeling right now is no difference than any one of us. I have a question, I've started to receive brochures from "Test Master" and "ppi2pass" advertising their PE review courses. Why are they sent to my address? Do they have insiders and know who passed and who failed before us all. I am freaking out. Any advice would be much appreciated!!!
Don't freak out...this was discussed on another thread. I believe results are confidential and just because you are getting those brochures does not mean you failed. In fact, I think someone else posted that they received the same brochures only to find out that they passed.

Good luck...

DPOR site has been down for a little bit this afternoon.... wonder if this means anything!! maybe tomorrow morning will be it!

SapperPE said:
Fellow VA engineers. I predict that tomorrow, 5 January 2010, is your day. I base this on only one data point. The first Tuesday of 2007 was the day I learned that I passed the exam. However, it makes sense. They were all off during the 4-day weekend that Virginia had for New Years, back to work today and spent all day doing the processing. The way the DPOR license lookup works, it comes online in the morning around 7 AM. So, all the updating was done today, the server scripts will run tonight and it will be up in the morning. Don't be dismayed if you see it offline for a bit tomorrow, but I'm willing to bet a shiny new nickel that it will be up tomorrow.

You do realize the wrath and anger you will have invoked if we all go out tomorrow and find......nothing......then have to wait another day!! :brickwall: I have to say good logic though and I will go along with it as long as it works.

Good luck to everyone. I guess you guys will get to see your scaled scores too, right?

You only get to see one score if you pass and that will come in your congrat. letter. if you do not pass then you get a breakdown of your scores for each area. You only get to see the scaled score when passing. It isn't clear if the breakdown of the areas when you don't pass is raw data or scaled. I don't believe there is enough information to say one way or another.

Still at 29308. So either it has not been updated at 7:00 like mentioned above or today's not the day.

I've been checking it most of the morning and haven't seen it lock up yet. I don't know if it has been updated or not?

I put in the name of someone I know is a PE and at the bottom of the page it reads "This web page was last updated: January 03, 2010."

Back