This Week...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looked that up. Wow I didn't realize that California only regulates the practice of civil, mechanical, and electrical. The other disciplines are just honorifics where anyone can practice. That's some bullshit!
We have an 8 hour exam we have to pass before we get the privilege of practicing in name only.  If I were young, bored, no family, had energy, more brain cells left - I'd get the ChemE PE too because I really enjoyed my major.  <insert quote from Alanis Morrisette>

giphy.gif

@RBHeadge PE changed his icon. Does that mean something???  :huh:
Pick a theory

• Every cycle I change my avatar exactly 44 hr before the results - based on intelligence reports from my spies in the field
  • I got tired of the poorly rendered hyper-cube and decided on an avatar more reflective of my nuclear and radiological pedigree

Pick a theory

• Every cycle I change my avatar exactly 44 hr before the results - based on intelligence reports from my spies in the field
  • I got tired of the poorly rendered hyper-cube and decided on an avatar more reflective of my nuclear and radiological pedigree
So Wednesday then?

Pick a theory

My daughter actually really liked the hyper cube. I was laying in bed with her, trying to get her to go to sleep as I browsed this bored and she said "look mommy! That cube is really cool!" True story.

Good morning everyone! Looking forward to another wasted day refreshing this site and the NCEES dashboard even though it sounds like results won't be released until end of this week/early next. Oh well, looking forward to another fun day on the boards...

:40oz:

My daughter actually really liked the hyper cube. I was laying in bed with her, trying to get her to go to sleep as I browsed this bored and she said "look mommy! That cube is really cool!" True story.
FWIW, I tried looking for another tesseract, but I couldn't find one under the size limit.

Good morning everyone! Looking forward to another wasted day refreshing this site and the NCEES dashboard even though it sounds like results won't be released until end of this week/early next. Oh well, looking forward to another fun day on the boards...

:40oz:
I don't think anyone outside NCEES knows when the results will be released. State boards included.

Did anyone else get the security warning when logging into NCEES this morning? 

What I don't understand is why you guys haven't been spamming @NCEES on twitter asking about it.

I haven't because I don't have the cajones and I'm certain that as soon as I ask they will either let me know I failed or downgrade me to a fail.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back