This Week...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what the longest wait for results has been in the last 10 years? Maybe we'll break that record this cycle! Like will have bragging rights that we were in the class that actually took 11 weeks to get results that one year. We'll be legends! :p
I think that was sometime into mid-June.... you really want to wait that long?

California had to wait until July in 2010 to get their results.

What time of day have people seen NCEES emails come out? I think today is done...
The last few cycles it's been between 10am-12noon Pacific...adjust to your time zone accordingly

Good for you! :B . I'm going to block all emails from NCEES too- and act normal- maybe that will work 

I blocked all emails from NCEES. Would rather hear about it through the forum and not jump out of my seat every time my email dings.

I blocked all emails from NCEES. Would rather hear about it through the forum and not jump out of my seat every time my email dings.
I set an alert that will only go off when the email from NCEES arrives. I choose the "suspense" ringtone which only seemed appropriate for the occasion.  

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Back