This Week...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The NCEES Board of Directors meeting is happening in my town right now... if someone wants to cover my work for the afternoon I can go eavesdrop and try to get to the bottom of this  ;)

Thanks! I know it came up Apr 2017 and Oct 2017. I can't remember if it was noticed in Oct 2016 or not.
Ok so I found something in APR 2017 under "Expected results AFTER May 24th" I think that was the thread. Page like 5 of the APR 2017 thread. Talks about the date changing on May 25th which was when the results came out for most states. It would seem it changes the day before maybe or day of. 

Last edited by a moderator:
In CA ChemE licensure is in name only.  CivE is license to practice. 
Just looked that up. Wow I didn't realize that California only regulates the practice of civil, mechanical, and electrical. The other disciplines are just honorifics where anyone can practice. That's some bullshit!

Just looked that up. Wow I didn't realize that California only regulates the practice of civil, mechanical, and electrical. The other disciplines are just honorifics where anyone can practice. That's some bullshit!
Yep, it's the "Title Act" vs the "Practice Act," and can be confusing for out-of-towners.

I wonder what the longest wait for results has been in the last 10 years? Maybe we'll break that record this cycle! Like will have bragging rights that we were in the class that actually took 11 weeks to get results that one year. We'll be legends! :p

I wonder what the longest wait for results has been in the last 10 years? Maybe we'll break that record this cycle! Like will have bragging rights that we were in the class that actually took 11 weeks to get results that one year. We'll be legends! :p
AKA "The Greatest Generation."

Last edited by a moderator:
I would rather be a PE...

Back