The Walking Dead

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I missed something, but I don't know why they didn't just find someway to burn all those zombies in instead of trying to lead them out?

I was flipping back-and-forth between the football game and I never caught where they were trying to lead them to?

Last edited by a moderator:
I smell father Gabriel with the horn..

Maybe it's time for them to clean out some characters with a zombie over run of Alexandria, but I still think they had time to figure out a way to blow all of them up, or burn them

667635ee5e81a156a89e2b3bc53366c6.jpg

It also looks like Rick is a member of the dollar shave club

There are some theories on the internet that he makes it some how. Maybe it was the other guy being pulled apart on top of Glenn and he's able to get out some how. :dunno:

I think he's gone.

I gave up reading the comics a few years ago but he dies in the comics, you can go broke reading the comics!

I gave up reading the comics a few years ago but he dies in the comics, you can go broke reading the comics!
I buy the compendiums. I have read the 1st and 2nd. The 3rd was just released.

Maybe there is a slim chance he lives? Usually when a major character dies they are on talking dead afterward? - no glenn last night..hmm...

I saw a picture of a Walking Dead set where Glenn is next to a character to come later in the season. May or may not be a strategy of the network (AMC).

Back