What series have you watched on Netflix/Hulu/etc...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Worley PE

Run silent, run deep
Reaction score
..rather than when they were on TV? Honestly, I can't commit to watching x numbers of shows at y time every z night, so usually I wait until the series comes out on Netflix and watch it during the many, many times there is nothing on TV.

So far we've watched:

All seasons of Dexter except the current one

All seasons of 24

All seasons reeleased so far of SoA

First season of Weeds

Waiting for first House of Cards disc to arrive

All of Mad Men except current season 6

Still on season 1 of Arrested Development.

All seasons of Pretty Little Liars

Girlfriend is watching Bones.

We've watched Numb3rs, A-Team, Warehouse 13, Eureka, Fringe and a couple others that I can't think of right now.

- Sopranos

- Deadwood

- Justified

- early seasons of Dexter

- Walking Dead

- Firefly

- early seasons of Parks & Rec

Capt, I'd bail out of Weeds now if I were you

Last edited by a moderator:
Started Netflix's Hemlock Grove, its entertaining so far.

Sons of Anarchy

The wife has watched a bunch of Dr Who and a spin off called Torchwood

I think I've watched one or two more but can't think of them right now

Mad Men and Ghost Whisperer and Weeds.

In fact, I just talked about how when I was studying for my final and successful attempt at passing the PE exam, I would study and reward myself with an episode of Weeds. Maybe it was the thought of I'd have to deal drugs if I didn't pass...

I don't have netflix/hulu/etc. Back in my day we recorded TV on a DVR. :eek:ld-025:

It seems Bly and I have similar taste in TV though.

I watched all seasons of 24 in around d 3 months.. I was watching it on my phone at work during lunch, everywhere. It was insane...

Weeds is good till season 3...

And I have to say if I had to watch 24 on regular primetime I probably would have killed someone

I don't have netflix/hulu/etc. Back in my day we recorded TV on a DVR. :eek:ld-025:

I don't have DVR.

Once saw JLH at a piano bar. She was drunk and yelling at them to play Bootyliscious. She was sloppy and not well put together. It takes a lot of work to get her to that level of good.

I watched all of Homeland Season 1 on Showtime OnDemand. Sweet glorious addiction...

Once saw JLH at a piano bar. She was drunk and yelling at them to play Bootyliscious. She was sloppy and not well put together. It takes a lot of work to get her to that level of good.

But how were her boobs eyelashes?

Back