The Walking Dead

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what is the time span since the start of the series in the story?  a couple years?  O remember someone having a baby so at least a year. 
I'm guessing it's supposed to be about a year so far.  Yes there was a baby, but wasn't one of the "big questions" at the time whether it was Rick's or Shane's which means she could have been pregnant during the time before the show's timeline started.  Were the comics based in Georgia? Wonder if they chose the location for the show intentionally so there'd be no distinct seasons which muddies the timeline too.

I think its got to be a couple of years (but they never really deal with winter)  Carl has gotten so much older..

No one talking about the Michone / Rick love fest interrupted by Jesus?

Best quote from last night came from Rick.

After stabbing that dude in the throat and getting covered in his blood, he turns to the onlookers with a simple "what?"

Last edited by a moderator:
The lines between "good guy" and "bad guy" are definitely blurred.

If I was them I would get them hilltop people to move to where they are since (I am hoping) that they cleaned out the weapons from the place where they killed everyone..

they are going to need more people

I wonder if Rick's group is expecting a counter strike. Or, do they think they killed them all? I think the Hilltop group is in great danger right now of a counter strike.

ive been saying all season long they needed more people at Alexandria

So who do you think got the Bat?

My guess is that its been a long time since a main character went away so my money is on Darryl.. write it down..

Darryl might be too big though. There would be lots of upset people. But, I think it has to be one of the long time main characters. Otherwise it will seem like a copout.

He's actually the one that takes it in the eye with the crossbow in the comics.

Highlight above for comic spoiler.

But later on? I took a peek at the comics and it seemed that most all the regulars were dead except Abraham - but I don't recall which volumes it was, the kingdom group was in it though..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

& Carol is already Dead by now.... They have diverged more than GOT...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back