The Walking Dead

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks and GFY TWD.. we have to wait another week to learn Glenn's fate!

That was an interesting story last night, but I really think they could have summarized Morgan's backstory in about 15 minutes and not spend 90 minutes on it

I don't think we're going to learn Glenn's fate next week either.

Maybe I missed something, but I don't know why they didn't just find someway to burn all those zombies in instead of trying to lead them out?

I was flipping back-and-forth between the football game and I never caught where they were trying to lead them to?
^ THIS. I mean I know they have to have something to do or else the show would just be about them shootin the breeze on the back porch, but I can think of about a dozen cool ways to dispatch a couple thousand zombies other than "Hey lets just let them out and hope they all go thata way." Just got through episode one. Looks like I'll be behind for a while this season. Just can't find time to sneak away and watch this without the wife or kiddos around.

Yeah I know that it wouldn't make a good show, but I think I would have explored a way to keep the walkers in the quarry, there are lots of things they could have done, or at least a temp fix until they could have thought out a better plan, not release a few thousand if not tens of thousands...

kind of disappointed they didn't show ricks escape from the RV, guess that
would have cut into 90 minutes of Morgan

anyone recall the show Jericho? Morgan played a key role in that show, was pretty good but only one season..

I loved Jericho and he was good in that too.  Shame it only lasted a couple seasons, but then again me liking a show is usually a sure sign it wont last long (TWD excluded somehow)..  

I may have missed where Rick found out, but shouldn't he have been a little freaked out when he got back and there were arms and legs and bodies all strown around the place.  And shouldn't he have run straight to check on his baby since he found baby food in that dudes pocket?  I think they missed a plot point there by not showing him finding out that they were attacked.

Yeah I know that it wouldn't make a good show, but I think I would have explored a way to keep the walkers in the quarry, there are lots of things they could have done, or at least a temp fix until they could have thought out a better plan, not release a few thousand if not tens of thousands...
A little napalm would have solved that problem.

I think so.  Sundays episode was pretty lame.  I hate the way Red talks in metaphors and around the bush so much.  I had no idea what he was talking about most of the show.

He's the Boomaher of this show (or however you spell his name) - ala king of the hill...

Also thinking in the next episode we see daryl driving the gas truck where they come across the people who stole his bike and crossbow and they are dead, truck stops and they pick up the crossbow..

Hope so.  That plot line was stupid.  They talked in circles too.  I hate it when a writer keeps the audience confused for the entire show and never explains any of the crap they were talking about.  

Well, he did not pick the crossbow but a rocket launcher and boy he made the most out of it.

Last night episode was brutal, and exciting at the same time. I thought that was going to be the end of Glenn for sure. Kind of a surprise they kill Rick's new romantic interest. For some reason Cal's eye injury was expected as I have heard happens in the comics. Lots of unexpected things thugh, like the wolf guy saving the girl, the Alexandria citizens joining Rick on his stand, and Abraham and company showing up to save the night.

Well, he did not pick the crossbow but a rocket launcher and boy he made the most out of it.

Last night episode was brutal, and exciting at the same time. I thought that was going to be the end of Glenn for sure. Kind of a surprise they kill Rick's new romantic interest. For some reason Cal's eye injury was expected as I have heard happens in the comics. Lots of unexpected things thugh, like the wolf guy saving the girl, the Alexandria citizens joining Rick on his stand, and Abraham and company showing up to save the night.
His name is Coral.

TWD is turning into a Stephen King Book made into a bad movie, where you have these "oh no! how can they escape this", only to escape easily by some stupid ending

what is the time span since the start of the series in the story?  a couple years?  O remember someone having a baby so at least a year. 

Back