The Fat Season has arrived!!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you send your wife to the liquor store a little drunk

fa12601a5287d6b7befb80086ac57df5.jpg

When you send your wife to the liquor store a little drunk

I don’t know why, but I really want that. Packaging maybe...the lure of it?

You'll have to contact [mention=23973]SNAPE/SMOTT PE[/mention] for that.
Good luck with that. We've been waiting a long time for them.
Ha! I think you can buy those premade now, no?

And I’m already fat, so I guess the season is null for me. But, because my IVF is on hold (we have three embies on ice, awaiting biopsy results and dealing with some medical issues that have come up with me), I’ll probably be able to drink this holiday season.

For Jell-O shots it's normally:

1 cup boiling water
.5 cup cold water
.5 cub tequila / vodka / run
Flavor packet to match your tequila

Although I think for tequila we normally do 2/3 cup of water

And don't forget to leave time for them to jell in the fridge (3-4 hours)

Take them to any Christmas party and people will be rubbing them on their chests and encouraging people to eat the jello after a few shots...

In college some friends and I rented a big ass house, and we were making a shitton of jello shots (like multiple pots of boiling water, handles of liquor on the counter, etc) and the owners came for a random walkthrough. we were like oh just making jello shots for this party we're "going to" (read: having) tonight! oops.

If it's good whiskey, you wouldn't drink it all in one day.  The good stuff should be enjoyed, not for getting drunk with.  If you want to get drunk, just buy some Jack.

If it's good whiskey, you wouldn't drink it all in one day.  The good stuff should be enjoyed, not for getting drunk with.  If you want to get drunk, just buy some Jack.
You mean like the Walker Blue I bought as a personal gift? I've heard good things. And it lives up to the name...

I’m assuming this discussion was on food. We are having venison sausage and duck gumbo (with boiled duck eggs thrown in) for dinner/supper (whenever it’s done cooking). And for brunch, we are having bacon (regular pork bacon) with duck ‘eggs in a hole’.

Oh and dessert is pumpkin cheesecake. (Side of cranberry sauce will be eaten by my youngest at some point, since she loves it).

And, happy thanksgiving!

Last edited by a moderator:
My Thanksgiving consisted of turkey
3fc9e1b17aa6a536c70e2a028d13be65.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

And cutting down on shoes [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] now I only have 10 pairs of heels not counting booties lolol
6b426c76d79165b0bde9f6c9a829ea05.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back