Getting Goose Bumps 9 Weeks before the Exams!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SEaspirant

Reaction score
I had originally planned ot take bot the VF and LF this April, 2022 (1st time) and have paid the fees for it; I started with the LF (as working on the East Coast figuring the Seismic is the harder stuff to digest) but then this month i shifted back to VF prep. Now i am getting goose bumps that unless i seriously take time off from work I can not go through all the contents of both VF and LF. On the other hand I am thinking to drop off the idea of taking both at the same time and going in ONLY for the VF and at least take care of it. At least my job workload is light these days and i can take full advantage of that..lol. However, wanted to see if anyone has been in the same shoes and what they had decided for themselves that worked best in their interest. Despite my really trying hard i can not put in more than 3 ~ 4 hrs study on weekdays (Mon-Thurs) and at least 6~8 hrs on Sat & Sun. Now I can say, I need advise from the smartest people on earth (the SEs).

Back