The Fat Season has arrived!!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no but I am defin going to save up for a Traeger!  After the burner broke again on me on the propane smoker I am going to toss that thing in the dumpster at one of my field offices and get one of these! (around $700 bucks though)

7856f56af3679a1c5eb3614d08d5acc0.jpg

that's just like one he has.  I didn't realize that they were so much money.   It did a nice job cooking the turkey.  We had a minor incident when the flame went out and the temp dropped.  He pumped in more pellets and it REALLY started smoking.  LOL  He opened the top and it flashed back to a flame and thing returned to the way it should be.

Nope: 

Stuffing = stuffed up the bird's poop hole

Dressing = outside the bird (for food safety!) 

Nope: 

Stuffing = stuffed up the bird's poop hole

Dressing = outside the bird (for food safety!) 
I have this argument with my wife every year. We don't put it inside the bird, but she still calls it stuffing. It causes me to yell at her "DRESSIN'!"

Something tells me that we're going to need RG's squirrel to help widen the hole for that to work.

Never understood why someone would want to ruin perfectly good chicken by adding turkey or duck.

Back