Texas results in!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here felt they failed but passed.  I guess there is no involved luck here.  I still havent checked results yet.  

I spent the last month worried that I failed, ended up passing with an 82.  So glad that is over! 

Thanks thats encouraging.  Im on second beer.  Almost ready to hit ncees page

61 score.  Looked like civil water resources got a very generous curve because diagnostics show 40/80.  silly mistakes during the exam got me.

Anyone here felt they failed but passed.  I guess there is no involved luck here.  I still havent checked results yet.  
I honestly thought I scored somewhere between 60-80.  I thought the cut score would make or break me.  I ended with a 84 and very thankful for the result. 

I didn't pass. Super disappointing but not unexpected. Congrats to all who passed! To my brethren who failed, we'll crush this test in October!
Ahh so sorry to hear that..  Take a few weeks off and come back and nail the October exam.  You'll still have plenty of time to plan for your wedding.

Please, how do you know your score, I know NCEES does not give them out, the state board?

Congrats to all the new Texas PEs - welcome!

Have any of you received your e-mail stating you're licensed to practice yet? If not, it will be coming shortly (this will contain your license #). You'll also get a hard copy via snail mail with a pocket card. Your license to frame will follow a few weeks later (if I remember correctly).

Couple of reminders once you get your e-mail/letter (which are basically detailed in your e-mail/letter):

1) Order your stamp ASAP. Once you receive your stamp, complete your Seal Imprint and Photograph Submittal Form and get it to the board for approval. You can e-mail or snail mail it. I e-mailed mine and received e-mail approval within a few days. Per 133.97, you have 60 days to complete.

2) Set up your account in ECHO.

3) Start thinking about continuing education classes. Although you can take an exemption for your first renewal if you take classes you can roll over some of the hours. I recommend signing up for TBPE's ethics webinar this year. It's only an hour long, you'll technically get credit (although you can't roll it over to next year) and you'll get an idea of what to expect (overall it's pretty simple and painless for an hour of your time/year).

4) Take multiple screen shots of NCEES and TBPE with your result. Also, continue to login to ensure it hasn't changed! ;)

5) Order new business cards and change your e-mail signature!!

Back