Texas results in!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woohoo!  Passed too!

Congrats to all who passed.

Good luck in Oct to those you are re-taking!

Two books bought. Two months study after work. Looks it deserves! This is DEFINITELY the last ever tech exam I took! 

Congrats to all passed.

Good luck to whom not so lucky this time.

Besides, hire me if you like!

Sue

results EE.png. Seems

Correct, nothing on TBPE yet. It looks like they haven't updated yet (still says October 2016 for results on TBPE). 
I read somewhere, someone mentioned the results will likely show up before they remember to update that header/disclaimer. So possibly 6pm or something tonight they will be released.

Yeah I saw something similar as well in one of these threads. Will post on here when I can see it. 

For the record, I logged into TBPE (The link they emailed when they told me they'd received all my application documents) and got this:

"Our system indicates that your PE license was successfully issued 5/25/2017 and that your PE number is XXXXX. Please log in to ECHO to manage your license."

And I've already set up an account on ECHO.  Of course the scores aren't posted yet, though.

I WAS TOLD THE GRADES SHOULD BE UP TOMMORROW.  HOW DO I ADD PE TO MY NAME HERE?

PASSED!!!!

Thank you board for helping me go through this tough waiting for the results time!

IMG_1495738814199.jpg

Back