Texas results in!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for checking on me :)  I didn't pass, but it's ok.  Had to take a moment but feeling good now.
Aw, I'm sorry to hear it. Keep your head up, though! I failed my first two tries at this silly exam. You are not any less of the engineer you were before you got your results. Try to remember that!

If you want any advice, this board will be more than happy to help!

Aw, I'm sorry to hear it. Keep your head up, though! I failed my first two tries at this silly exam. You are not any less of the engineer you were before you got your results. Try to remember that!

If you want any advice, this board will be more than happy to help!

My condolences - take some time to rest and then go at it for October! 
Thanks so much :D   The camaraderie on here is really awesome, and knowing that I'm not the only person this test has conquered makes me feel better.

I didn't pass. Super disappointing but not unexpected. Congrats to all who passed! To my brethren who failed, we'll crush this test in October!
I didn't pass either. I had that small sliver of hope, but alas, it was not my time. I literally just jumped on amazon to buy a lot more practice exams and I feel so motivated to get back to my studies. All my free time was allowing me to party too much anyway. Back to business. I'm gonna take the weekend to let loose and then dive back in. We'll get this exam in October!

I'm not gonna lie, I shed more than a few tears, but now it's time for action!

I didn't pass either. I had that small sliver of hope, but alas, it was not my time. I literally just jumped on amazon to buy a lot more practice exams and I feel so motivated to get back to my studies. All my free time was allowing me to party too much anyway. Back to business. I'm gonna take the weekend to let loose and then dive back in. We'll get this exam in October!

I'm not gonna lie, I shed more than a few tears, but now it's time for action!
::big hugs:: I'm with you.  I saw the results, IM'd my team leader that I needed 15 minutes to grieve, then took a long (teary) walk.  I'm feeling better now.  We got this next time!  What was your test in? Mine was environmental.

I might have teared up a little bit after finally seeing this "Pass" result!  Gonna be royally upset if the Texas Board releases a different result.  I think I'm still in shock.

Of course I've failed four times before this though.

I might have teared up a little bit after finally seeing this "Pass" result!  Gonna be royally upset if the Texas Board releases a different result.  I think I'm still in shock.

Of course I've failed four times before this though.
Congratulations!  You more than earned this!  

::big hugs:: I'm with you.  I saw the results, IM'd my team leader that I needed 15 minutes to grieve, then took a long (teary) walk.  I'm feeling better now.  We got this next time!  What was your test in? Mine was environmental.
Mine is construction. I thought about switching topics, but I think I'll stick with it and just overly over study. No distraction will feel as fun as not passing feels in the opposite way, so I am focused on being diligent this next time around.

I didn't Pass the POWER PE unfortunately :( my diagnostics is quite shocking! I am 100% my brain failed me as i see that i messed up on parts i thought i did the best on!

I didn't Pass the POWER PE unfortunately :( my diagnostics is quite shocking! I am 100% my brain failed me as i see that i messed up on parts i thought i did the best on!
::hugs::  This test has taken down lots of good folks. You'll be ready in October.  

I passed as well!!!

I happen to have some old college friends visiting this weekend so it will surely be a celebration and not a silent fake happiness!

Back